CH 39 - Wrong Talk

You getting ready to went out with hyung line. You was happy because you got to hang out after a while didn't go anywhere.

 You was happy because you got to hang out after a while didn't go anywhere

This is what you wear.

You step out from your house and there was one black SUV park infront of your house. One person jump out from the car and jog to you.

Y/N : Hoseok oppa...

You whine as he hug you tightly.

Y/N : Oppa, i can't breath.

You said and he let you go. He hold your hand and lead you to the car but your smile drop immediately when you saw the maknae.

You sighed and get inside the car. You sit between Namjoon and Hoseok. All the ride is so silent. You just look at the road.

Namjoon : Sweetheart, don't you look too beautiful today?

Hoseok : You look mature in this outfit.

Y/N : Thank you, oppa.

You said as you smile toward Namjoon and Hoseok. Then you guys arrive at the mall. You was holding hand with Yoongi while walk inside the mall.

The maknae keep looking at you. They walk behind you without say anything. You guys walk into one candy shop. You was awe and take a look around.

Taehyung : Hyung, can you leave
Y/N with us?

Yoongi : What you wanna do?

Jimin : Apologizes and convince her.

Jungkook : Please, hyung.

Hoseok : You guys will only keep hurting her at the end of the day.

Namjoon : Right.

Jimin : No, hyung. We're promise. Please, hyung.

Jin : Fine but don't you ever harm her. Understood?

Yoongi : Do not vent your anger toward her anymore, Jungkook.

Jungkook : Okay, hyung.

Jin : Take her to the restaurant. I give you guys 2 hour.

Maknae : Thank you, hyung.

They said happily. The hyung line left you with the maknae. You still didn't notice about it. You about to pay when Jimin pass his card toward the cashier.

Y/N : I have money.

Jimin : I know. But i want to treat you.

You turn around and look for the hyung line.

Y/N : Where's the others?

Jimin : They left to buy something for themself. You know private things.

STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara