CH 32 - Brother Meet Step-Brother

Jimin driving the car while you sitting silently at the passenger seat. He keep glancing at you when suddenly he hit the brake and make the tyre screeching.

Y/N : Oppa !

You shout shockly.

Jimin : Are you okay?

He check on you. Suddenly someone open Jimin car door and pull him outside. That person wearing a hat. You was shocked when that person start punching Jimin face.

You immediately step out from car and rush to them when they start to fight. You try to separate both of them. But you can't. You just a weak girl.

This time you push that person away and standing between them. You look at that person angrily but that person was looking at you fondly.

Y/N : You ! What are you doing here?

?? : I hear you have been taken by.. someone.

He said the last word angrily as he glare at Jimin.

Jimin : You ! What do you want?

Y/N : Jimin oppa, you know him?

Jimin : Of course.

?? : We know each other well.

Y/N : Really? How?

?? : Let's go to my place and have a talk.

He said. All of you ride the same car. You guys ride Jimin car. Jimin was driving, that person sit at the passenger seat as you at the back seat.

You guys arrive at one simple bungalow. That person invite you guys in. That place full with bodyguards.

?? : Have a sit.

You take a sit next to Jimin.

Jimin : Is there something else that you forget to tell me, Y/N?

You look away to avoid his gazes. That person sit on the coffee table infront of you. He take a look at both if your wrist. He shake his head.

?? : I knew this. You still do this damn thing.

Jimin : Excuse me but what your relationship with her?

Y/N : He just someone that i have  known.

?? : Really? You're not gonna tell him that i was your brother?

Jimin was shocked like hell. He look at you for explaination.

?? : And who is this? Your boyfriend? Did or not i told you to not having a boyfriend?

You look at him coldly.

Y/N : Jimin oppa, let me introduce you , this is Ha Sungwoon oppa, my brother. And Sungwoon oppa, this is Jimin oppa. My step brother.

Jimin : Brother? What kind of brother?

He ask shockly.

Sungwoon : We're sibling. We have same mom but different dad.

Jimin : Different dad? Why though?

Sungwoon : The fact is not very clear. But i guess it's what you already know about it.

Jimin look at you.

Jimin : How many thing that you still didn't told me?

He whispering.

Sungwoon : Did our mom already marry your dad?