CH 34 - Shopping and Confess

You wake up next morning in your brother warm embrace. Actually, he literally put his weight on you. You try to push him away but he was to heavy for you.

Y/N : Get off !

You try to push him again but fail. Then the door got open and reveal Jimin.

Jimin : Morning.

Y/N : Morning, oppa. Can you help me?

He giggling.

Jimin : Of course.

Then he walk to you but what he did is make you so done with him.

Y/N : What are you doing right now?

You ask him as he lie down on the bed at your other side.

Jimin : I thought you asking my favor to sleep next to you too.

Y/N : You're kidding?

Jimin : No.

Y/N : Oppa ! I wanna pee.

Jimin chuckle when he saw you pouty. He get off from the bed and remove Sungwoon from you. You walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

 You walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower

This is what you wear.

You step out from the bathroom and see Jimin was playing with his phone while Sungwoon still bluffing.

Sungwoon : Baby, why are you getting ready so early?

Y/N : Because i wanna go home. I have been skipped my school for 4 days now. I need to copy all the note.

Jimin look at you.

Y/N : This is all your fault. You're kidnapping me. You have to take responsibility for this.

Jimin : Well.. I already ask Jungkook for the note.

Y/N : Did you tell them that we're here? You don't tell them about him, right?

You ask as you coming closer toward Jimin. He pull you and make you sit on his lap.

Jimin : What do you think?

Y/N : You told them.

Jimin : No. I'm not.

Y/N : Then?

Jimun : Aishh...My baby ask to many question.

Sungwoon : She's not your baby. She's mine.

Jimin : She also mine.

Sungwoon : No ! She's not !

Jimin : Yes. She is.

They keep argue back and forth. You left them in that room. You walk downstair and saw Sungwoon girlfriend. You bow to her and greet her.

Y/N : Morning, Umji unnie.