CH 48 - Halla Mountain

You have stop tutoring Sehun last week since your condition getting worse. The others also stay at home the whole time. They work from home. Including your step father.

You have attend the school last week but you end up fainted at the third lesson. Jungkook take you home that day. And you get hard scold from Sungwoon.

Now you was lying on your bed since you can't get up at all. Sungwoon will help Umji to managing you. Like taking a shower and everything.

Y/N : Oppa, do you love me?

Sungwoon : I do love you, pumpkin. I love you more than anything that i have in this world.

Y/N : Then....can we...

Sungwoon : We what?

Y/N : Can all of us go to Halla Mountain? I want to see the scenery there.

Sungwoon : Baby, your condition..

Y/N : Please. I'm promise i won't ask you anything else.

Sungwoon : Fine. I will tell the others. We will manage something to take you there. Okay? Beside, you can ask me anything. I will fulfill it for you.

Y/N : Thank you, oppa.

Sungwoon : Welcome. Take some rest, okay.

You nod weakly. You close your eyes as he pat your arm gently. He wipe his tears away and then leave you.

SUNGWOON POV

Sungwoon : Guys, we need a plan.

Hoseok : Plan for what?

Sungwoon : Y/N want to go to Halla Mountain. And i say yes.

Jin : Are you crazy? In her condition like that?

Sungwoon : I know. But i just want to make she happy. She was getting weak day by day. So let's fulfill what she want.

Yoongi : I agree. We won't have another time to take her there.

Namjoon : But that place is too cold for her.

Sungwoon : We'll do something about that. So, what you guys say?

Step Dad : Then all of us should go, i guess.

All of us nod. We plan to go tomorrow after today. We already prepare everything. I walk to Y/N room and she didn't stop vomit since she awake.

Sungwoon : You're okay? Are you really can go in this condition?

She nod. I catch her when she about to fall down.

Y/N : Just give me 10 minutes.

I nod. I carry her in bridal style and take her to her bed. I put on the thick stocking for her. I put on the thick jacket. Her face look so pale.

Sungwoon : Baby..

Y/N : I wanna go.

I hold her hand and kiss it gently. I cried while kneeling down in front of her.

Y/N : Stop, oppa.

Sungwoon : I c-can't. I j-just can't do t-this. I can't b-bare to l-lose you.

Y/N : We have talked about this many times.

She said in a weak tone.

Sungwoon : Please don't leave me.

I crying as i put my head on her lap. She caress my hair gently.

Y/N : I love you too. But can we go now. I want to see snow.

I wipe my tears. I try to gain my strength. I raise my head and look at her. She wipe my tears away. She spread her arm so i can carry her. I carry her like a koala and take her downstair.

Sungwoon : Let's go, guys.

We get inside in 2 SUV van. The maknae wanna ride with their dad. So i take a ride with the BTS hyung line.

Y/N : We're gonna make a sweet moments, right.

I hold Umji hand as she was crying silently. I turn my head to the Umji side and let the tears out. The other guys just look at me.

We're arrive at the private plane place. We will landed at Hallasan National Park. It just took 2 hour and half to arrive there.

END OF SUNGWOON POV

JIMIN POV

We take turns to carry Y/N to the peak of the mountain. It was so cold. I can feel she shivering while i'm carrying her.

Y/N : Am i heavy, oppa?

Jimin : Not at all.

Y/N : Told you.

I chuckled.

Jimin : Sorry for not carrying you that day. I just love messing around with you.

Y/N : Really? Oppa, can i ask you something?

Jimin : What is it?

Y/N : Is this how you treat your sister before?

I was a bit taken back with her question.

Y/N : I'm sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to tell me.

Jimin : We treat her like a princess. Take her everywhere she wants to go. Buy everything that she likes. Taking care and protecting her like a girlfriend. But all that brings a lot of mistakes.

Y/N : But you guys do love her no matter what she did, right?

Jimin : Yeah.

Y/N : You guys were very good brothers. When I die, i will go and find her. I wanna tell her that her brother's was really a good person. She has a great family to be cherished.

Jimin : I hope you will be my sister in the next life.

She giggled weakly.

Y/N : I hope i will have a long life at the next live. I don't want to get sick and be a burden to you guys anymore.

Jimin : Don't say that, baby. You're never a burden. You're such an independent girl. You weren't scared of a bully like us. You change us a lot, baby.

Y/N : I'm glad to hear it.

Not too long, we arrived there. I place Y/N gently on her feet. But i still hold on to her. We look at her and she looks happy. She enjoys this.

My tears fall without me realizing. I hope times will stop right now. I hope i will never have to let her go. It's painful for me. I refused her a lot. But now, i will miss her presence.

We take a lot of pictures and videos to make them as memories. I silently record her while she is enjoying the scenery. She looks small.

Even when she was just sitting in one place, i could see that she was happy. I can't help but to smile when Jungkook throws the snowball at her. He didn't throw that hard. She giggled.

I wish i could take her pain away. I wish I had that power to cure her. My brothers look at her fondly. But i notice that Umji and Sungwoon cry behind one tree.

I know they were sad. Losing a person that we love is really painful. Me and my family have lost once. And it makes our world turn dark. But the light shines our life back again when Y/N enters our lives.