CH 26 - Trespassing

You have stay with your father for 3 days. You was wipe the table after the customer left. You was clean up when suddenly someone pull your hand and turn you around.

Y/N : What the fuck ! Minho ? What are you doing here?

Minho : I need to talk with you.

Y/N : We already have a talk and you have hear my answer. Now let me go !

He pull you closer.

Minho : I really love you, Y/N.

Y/N : Fuck off !

Then suddenly someone push him harshly. You look at that person and it was Sunghoon. He hide you behind him.

Sunghoon : Who are you?

Minho : I'm her boyfriend.

Y/N : No ! You're not !

Sunghoon : You hear that ? Now get lost !

Minho : And who are you? I just wanna talk with my baby.

Sunghoon : Stop babying her. She is my girlfriend !

You look at him shockly.

Minho : What? Her boyfriend ?

He ask and look at you. He smirking and left the cafe right away. You turn Sunghoon around.

Y/N : Why did you say that you was my boyfriend ?

Sunghoon : I just wanna help you. That's all.

Y/N : You're ruined everything .

You said in dissappointed.

Sunghoon : Why?

Y/N : Because Jungkook oppa already told him that he was my boyfriend. And now..he will know that it was a lie.

Sunghoon : Uh...I'm sorry. I didn't know about it.

You sighed and walk to the kitchen. You washing the dirty dishes. And now, it's time to going home. Sunghoon accompany you to close the cafe.

Sunghoon : Y/N ?

Y/N : Yes?

Sunghoon : Are you still mad with me?

Y/N : About what?

Sunghoon : About the boyfriend matter.

Y/N : Ohh...It's not your fault. I'm the one that should say sorry. I'm sorry, oppa.

Sunghoon : It's okay. You have right to get mad. Can i walk you home?

Y/N : Yeah. Dad also waiting for you at home. He invite you for dinner.

Sunghoon : Oh really? Then i won't be shame anymore.

You laughing and you guys start walking to your home.

Sunghoon : How's living with your step-family?

Y/N : Good. They treat me very well. I'm got blessed in this generation.

Sunghoon : How's your relationship with your step-brother? Did you guys close to each other?

Y/N : We close but not that close. You know like we got a line between us.

Sunghoon : Oh. I thought you guys was so close that you guys can be open up about everything.

Y/N : Not really.