CH 22 - Protecting You

You was walking behind BTS at the hallway while reading a book. You didn't focus with anything. You was gasped shockly when someone pull your hand and pin you at the wall. Your eyes widen when you see that person.

Y/N : Minho?

Minho : Y/N.

Your eyes start searching for BTS but they still didn't notice it.

Minho : I miss you a lot.

Y/N : Stop all this bullshit, Minho! Stop coming after me !

You yell abit. BTS turn around and saw you talk with Minho in uncomfortable position. Jungkook walks to you. He push Minho harshly.

Jungkook : Don't touch my girlfriend !

He mad. You pull your hand and hiding you behind his back.

Minho : Your girlfriend? She is my girlfriend.

Jungkook : No. She's not ! Don't you ever talk with her again.

He said and he hold your hand. He drag you away but Minho spoke something.

Minho : You can't do this to me, Y/N. We have been destined to be together. Remember when we spent our time at my house.

Jungkook turn around. He left you with his hyung and he walk back to Minho. He grab his collar and push him against the wall.

Jungkook : Go to hell with all those memories ! She have been happy with me ! And we also already create a lot of happy memories without you !

Minho : No ! She was mine !

Jungkook : Whatever ! She was yours before but now, she was mine !

He said and left him there. Jungkook walk to you and hold you at your waist. All of you walk to you guys class. Hyung line walk to the campus at the next building.

Y/N : Thank you. I hope he will stop bothering me.

Jungkook : I'm here. I'm your boyfriend after all.

You look at him and both of you start laughing really hard.

Y/N : Oh my God ! I don't want a boyfriend like you..

Jungkook : You think i want a girlfriend like you.

He state back. You guys keep laughing until the teacher come. You guys start being focus in the class. You guys continue to teasing each other.

Jungkook : You will have lunch with us starting from today.

Y/N : I guess i have to, right.

Jungkook : Yeah. Stay here with the others. I will take some food for you.

Y/N : Okay.

You said as you start studying.

Jin : Y/N, his coming this way.

Y/N : Who?

You about to turn around.

Jimin : Don't look back. It was your stalker.

Y/N : What !

He about to reach your table when Jungkook put the food on the table. He look at Minho coldly.

Jungkook : You're not a student here. So why did you keep bothering people here?

Minho : I just wanna talk with my baby. That's all. I know you force her to be with you.