CH 38 - Argument

It have been 2 weeks after what happen. You have been avoiding BTS. You will hiding somewhere in the school during lunch time. You will sit far from Jungkook in the class. You will use back door to going home since they was waiting for you at the gate.

It also been 2 weeks you tutoring that boy. You will tutor him at the library or the cafe. You able to forget about your conflict with BTS because of him. He will make you laugh with his stupid joke.

You was study with that boy and your friends at the school cafeteria after the school is finish. You sitting side by side with that boy. You guys look close to each other. Suddenly someone slam you guys table. All of you look at that person and it was Taehyung.

Taehyung : We need to talk.

Y/N : I don't have anything to talk.

Taehyung : But we have something to talk with you.

Y/N : What?

Taehyung : Come with us.

Y/N : I'm busy. Can't you see it?

He ignore you and hold your arm. He ready to drag you away but that boy remove his hand.

?? : Don't you hear what she said? She doesn't want to talk with you guys..

Taehyung : You don't get into our business. Come, Y/N.

You sighed and shake your head. You get up but that boy stop you.

?? : You don't have to if you don't want to talk with them.

Suddenly, Jimin come from nowhere and punch that boy face. You guys was shocked. You want to stop him but Taehyung hold on you.

Y/N : Stop ! Jimin, stop !

You shout as you see Jimin hovering him and start punching him again, again and again.

Y/N : Stop !

You shout again. Jin give signal for your friends to leave and they did it.

Jin : Jimin.

He call his brother gently but firm and take make Jimin stop. You push Taehyung away and rush to that boy. You tap his face gently as he was half conscious.

Y/N : Sehun-nie, did you hear me?

Jimin : You care about him?

He growl toward you.

Y/N : What is wrong with you?

You get up and hit him at his chest. You keep hitting his chest until he hold both of your hand.

Jimin : Don't tell me that you care for him more than us?

You look at him but stay silent. You pull your hand and went to Sehun again. You help him get up and support him to the medical room.

Y/N : I thought you guys already change but no, you guys still same. Still the same bully. Why? Why you guys like this? Will you guys be satisfied if i'm the one that standing on the rooftop and jump down?

Hoseok : Y/N, we didn't mean it that way.

Y/N : Me too. I will talk with you guys later.

You said and walk Sehun to the medical room. You step out of that room after leaving Sehun there and saw your step brother.

Y/N : Talk.

You said with blank face as you walk away. They follow behind you.

Namjoon : Forgive Jimin. He didn't mean it like that.