CH 4 - Threated ?

You going to school like usually. You was taking something from your locker when someone close the locker door harshly. Thank God you manage to pull your hand before that person close it or you already lose your finger.

Y/N : What the fuck !

You said and look at that person angrily. And it was BTS.

Y/N : What you guys want from me?

Jin : We need to talk.

Y/N : I don't have anything to talk to you guys.

Namjoon : We have to talk to you.

Y/N : Look ! If you guys wanna talk about the wedding, then just don't.

You about to walk away but Jimin hold your hand.

Jimin : Let's go.

He drags you away from there and takes you to one empty hallway. You pull your hand and rub your wrist. It sure to left a mark soon.

Y/N : If you guys want me to cancel the wedding, then no ! I don't care at all about it.

Yoongi : No. We want you to attend the wedding.

Y/N : Have you guys deaf or what? I have told you and my mom that i won't attend it. I have a work.

Yoongi : You work at your dad cafe. Can't you just excuse yourself that day. At least for couple hour.

Y/N : No. I don't want to.

You about to go but Jungkook hold your hand.

Jungkook : You want us to hurting you? And after that you will come to the wedding? That's what you want?

Y/N : Are you threaten me right now?

Jin : Jungkook!

Y/N : Who send you here to talk with me and threat me? My mom?

You ask them.

Hoseok : We come by ourself. No one tell us to do this. We just can't see mom sad. That's all.

Y/N : You guys can rent any female student here to be her fake daughter cuz i'm not going to the wedding.

You pull you hand and walk away. You stop when you hear Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung : Then should we destroy your father cafe so that you can come to the wedding.

You laughing.

Y/N : You're listen here, Kim fucking Taehyung..

You said deep tone. The others was quiet shocked with your action.

Y/N : Even there are tsunami or the cafe caught on fire or anything, i won't go to the wedding. It's finale and period.

You said while put pressure at every word that you said. Then you left them there.

You get inside the class and sit at your usual place. You doodling something while waiting for the teacher when suddenly someone sit beside you.

You look up and then continue doodling. Then you feel like someone slap your face and that make you look at that person again. It was Jungkook.

Y/N : What are you doing here?

Jungkook : I wanna stick with you until you agree to attend the wedding.

Y/N : Go ahead, Mr Kim Jungkook. Do whatever you can but i still with my decision.

Jungkook : You don't know the meaning by stick to me, right?

Y/N : What?

Jungkook : It means bad luck, lil sister.

He whisper to you.

Y/N : What? I don't get it.

Jungkook : Just wait and see.

He said and then he focus when teacher come in. You shrugged away that thought and back to reality.

You walk at the hallway with your friends to the cafeteria when someone push you hard until you fall on the ground.

Y/N : Why did you push me?

Woozi : What is wrong with you, girls !

Both of you shout in unison. Your friends help you to get up. Eunha help to dust away the dirty at your skirt.

?? : Stay away from Jungkook, bitch!

Y/N : You mean Kim Jungkook? When did i...

Then you remember what he said. So this is the bad luck that he mention about. You scoufed.

Y/N : Ohh.. You mean when he sit next to me in the class?

?? : Yes !

You have an idea to pay him back.

Y/N : Actually, he asking me about how to confess to you.

That girl and her friends was shocked.

?? : C-confess? He like me?

Y/N : He love you actually. He have crush on you since the first time he saw you.

That girl become shy. She blushing hard.

Y/N : He was waiting for you at the cafeteria.

?? : It's okay. I will talk to him by myself.

She said in shy and walk away. You and your friends also walk to the cafeteria. You take a sit at one table.

Y/N : Guys, we will have an entertain in 5..4..3..2..1.

Then all of you saw the same girl. You lean back at your chair as the girl walk to Jungkook. She hold Jungkook hand and he seems flustered with that.

He seems very mad with what you did but you don't want to care about it for now. You don't like when people mess around with you but you also don't like to disturb people.

You about to walk to the class when someone pull you and pin at the wall harshly. You whimper in pain and you look up and you saw angry Jungkook.

Y/N : What again?

Jungkook : What did you tell her?

Y/N : The truth, i guess. Why?

Jungkook : Why did you told her that i love her !

He shout.

Y/N : Then you should stop sticky to me if you want me to stop all that. I know that you become close with me so the others girls can bully me but you are wrong, Mr Kim Jungkook. I won't shaken by all that, oppa.

You said the last word sweetly. Jungkook was shocked when he hear that word. You pat his shoulder and left him dumbfounder there.

He rush to the class and sit next to you. You ignore him as you take out the book for the next lesson.

Jungkook : What did you call me just now?

Y/N : Mr Kim Jungkook.

Jungkook : No. Then last one.

You look at him.

Y/N : I call you that to mocking you. Don't expect me to call you that.

Jungkook : But your mom and my dad going to get married very soon. And you will be my sister.

Y/N : Sister? Dude, we're at the same age.

Jungkook : Yes and no. I'm 5 month older than you.

Y/N : I didn't count it that way.

You said and ignore him again. You start to focus when the teacher start teaching. He was look at you while in deep thought.