CH 30 - Talk

BTS was trying to find the perfect time to talk about you with your mom. Now your mom was watching television at the living room with their dad. BTS come and join them.

Namjoon : Mom, can we have a talk?

Mom : Sure, son. About what?

Hoseok : About Y/N.

Her smile drop immediately.

Mom : What about she? Is she doing something again at the school? If she get into the fight again, just expel her from the school. You guys doesn't have to ask me everytime.

Jin : Mom, not that.

Yoongi : Beside, we won't expel our sister out from the school.

Mom : Sister? You guys already accepting her as a sister? Tell me that was a joke.

She ask unbelieve.

Jungkook : No. It's not. All of us already accept her as our sister.

Mom : No. I'm not going to accept her back again here.

Yoongi : We thought you wanted to reconcile with her.

He ask in confused.

Mom : Before. But not anymore. I'm tired with her rude behavior. She never respecting me.

Jin : But her anger was right.

Dad : Jin !

He warn his son.

Mom : That was my family matter. So stop getting involve with her.

Namjoon : Mom, i thought you want us to get close. That's why you always told us to get bonding together.

Mom : It was because i thought you guys won't accept her but how would i know that you will accept her this soon.

BTS : Mom !

They was shocked hearing that.

Jimin : You can't do like this ! You can't tell us to get bonding with her and then the other second, you told us to abandoned her !

Taehyung : What is wrong with you, mom?

Mom : Now you want to say that you guys need her? That you guys start to love her?

She ask in annoy tone.

Jin : If it was true?

Mom : Then make a choice. Me or
Y/N?

Dad : Honey!

BTS : Mom !

They was mad.

Mom : You guys can only choose one.

She said and left them. That evening she call you to the mansion when the others went out. You get inside the house and saw your mom at the living room.

Mom : Take a sit.

She said and take a sit at one couch.

Y/N : Why did you call me here?

Mom : I want you to cut off all your relationship with BTS and your step father.

Y/N : Pardon? Why i have to do that?

Mom : Can you not asking a lot of question?

Y/N : I just ask one fucking question.

Mom : Quit from Bangtan School. And move out from Paju. Go to Busan, Gwangju or anywhere. I don't care as long as you stay away from them.