three's a pair - 05z

pls request or i will cry /j

———

Yejun sighed, closing the door to his bedroom behind him. It was around 7PM when he came back to the dorms. The skies were dark and the moon shone from the window. He just finished filming the last bit of their music video with Dawit and was ready to take a much needed rest.

He flopped onto the bottom bunk, right next to Jaeho who was on his phone. Only the two of them were in the bedroom, Dawit and Yewang still washing up.

Jaeho wrapped an arm around the shorter's waist, one hand still scrolling through his phone. No words were exchanged because none needed to be.

It was always like this when it came to their relationship. They just had this… telepathic connection. Like they knew what was on the other's mind before they even thought of it.

They soon found out that words were useless to them. Yejun could tug Jaeho's sleeve and Jaeho would understand to take his hand. Jaeho could rest his chin on Yejun's shoulder and Yejun would understand to let him sleep on his lap.

Their relationship was not like any others. They had a silent mutual understanding that nothing could explain, but they were content with it. They were happy.

Yejun's fingers interlaced with Jaeho's on his waist, playing with the younger's boney fingers. He let out a grumble, noticing how they get skinnier and skinnier each day. Jaeho only smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead, ruffling the pink locs.

He placed a kiss on Jaeho's knuckles, rubbing his fingers over the spot right after. The two laid together in silence, enjoying each other's presence.

It's been hours since Jaeho saw Yejun, the older waking up earlier than him to get to an overnight filming schedule with Dawit, Yewang, and Donghyun, except that Donghyun came back to his dorm earlier than they did.

He missed him and wanted nothing more than to smother Yejun in kisses as soon as he stepped through the door, but seeing his tired state, Jaeho knew that he wanted to have a calm night.

Yejun let go of Jaeho's hands and let them rest on his waist. His fingers traced circles over his sternum, a pout forming on his lips. His mind was blank. He was so tired.

The pink haired boy looked at the digital clock beside them and saw how late it was. He tapped Jaeho's wrist that was holding his phone and took the device out of his hands, interlocking their hands with each other's.

Jaeho chuckled and pecked his lips. He dragged Yejun up so that they were face to face and covered themselves up with a blanket. Jaeho's hands found their way on the older's hips once again as Yejun played with the younger's hair.

The silence was deafeningly comfortable. The only thing that could be heard was the pouring rain outside and the ticking of the clock. They were satisfied. They were happy. They were—

"Are you guys really not gonna talk at all?" Yewang asked, entering the room while drying his hair with a towel. Behind him, Dawit was brushing his teeth.

"Love doesn't need words. Stop being so bitter, single ass bitch." Yejun teased, receiving a pillow to the face in return. Dawit was quick to scold the redhead. "Careful!"

"Yeah, stop being so jealous, Yewangie. Unless you wanna join us?" Jaeho suggested, the taller only rolling his eyes. "As if! You guys are perfectly fine in a monogamy."

"But we want you too!" The shortest pouted dramatically. Yewang threw another pillow at his face before climbing up the bunk to his bed. "Not happening, sorry."

The youngest two frowned and opened their mouths to retaliate until Dawit stopped them. "Save your breaths for tomorrow, guys. We've got a showcase."

They responded with a "Yes" in harmony, closing their eyes and drifting off to sleep. Just before that, Yejun pulled Jaeho close, warming both of themselves up from the cold wind that came from the rain.

The couple fell asleep soon enough, Dawit following soon after. Yewang was awake with his own thoughts. Jaeho and Yejun had been dating since debut and have since then expressed the desire to have Yewang join their relationship. It was something they called polyamory.

It wasn't a hard concept for Yewang to grasp, but it was albeit a bit difficult when the first time he heard of it was when he was wanted to be dragged into it.

He'd never discriminate his bestfriends and was always supportive along with the other members.

To be fair, he's liked Jaeho for a long time, now. Ever since he met the boy for the first time at the company, he always had a fondness towards him. And Yejun was nice, too. Whenever he was around, Yewang was sure to have a ride ahead of him. But even so, it was always Jaeho he liked.

When the two announced their relationship, he was kind of heartbroken. He didn't let it affect him, but it always lingered.

And whenever they asked him to join their relationship, he always rejected. But he knew that wasn't how he felt. After much thinking, Yewang knew he was in love with the both of them, he just didn't want to ruin what they had which was already perfect.

But why not give it a try?

Yewang looked down at the two sleeping under his bunk. He mustered up some courage and climbed down the ladder, standing in front of the other two who were sleeping soundly.

His heart beat as he slowly got on the mattress, laying just behind Yejun who was in the middle of them. Was this appropriate? What if he was just embarrassing himself?

All his doubts were washed away when he saw Jaeho looking at him, wide awake. He gave the taller a fond smile and reached a hand out for his, holding him just as dearly as he would Yejun.

Yejun woke up at the sudden change of surroundings. Both sides of the bed dipped in a way that was new to him. When he craned his neck to see who was behind him, he saw that it was Yewang.

His smile almost lit up the room and he quickly sat up, changing places with the younger so he laid in the middle. He rested his chin on Yewang's shoulder and spooned him from behind. Yejun peppered small kisses on his neck, intertwining their fingers together.

Yewang turned red and let out a chuckle as Yejun pampered him. Just in front of him, Jaeho's hand cupped his face fondly, the smile on his lips never escaping.

He leaned in closer, closing the distance between them. Jaeho just barely kissed the taller's lips, full of innocence and love. Upon pulling away, Yewang had the dumbest smile on his face.

He was loved.