i'll give you the whole wide world - 03z

y'all please send requests 😔

---

Kyungmin was in the bathroom, washing his hands, when his phone suddenly rang like crazy, receiving strange looks from the other students in the bathroom. He smiled apologetically before quickly wiping his hands.

As soon as he got to his and Hyunwoo's table, he answered. "Donghyun? What is it?"

"Kyungmin! I forgot to tell you, Kyungmin!"

"What?! What's wrong? Is everything okay there? I'm on lunch break right now, should I go to your classroom? It sounds like your teacher isn't there yet. Hold up I'm on my wa-" The redhead stood up and grabbed his bag, ready to run in case his best friend was in danger.

"He said yes!"

Kyungmin dropped his bag on the chair, shocked. "Dawit hyung... said yes?"

"Yes! Isn't that amazing?! Oh my god, you know how we've been going on dates? I confessed to him and asked if he wanted to be my boyfriend and he said yes on the third date last week!"

"Confessed? I mean, I knew about the date but you never told me you confessed..." He slumped on his chair, face falling. Kyungmin even noticed how Hyunwoo leaned forward in worry, but couldn't bring himself to think of it.

"Oh, shit. Did I not? I'm so sorry, I guess I was too caught up then." Donghyun laughed and Kyungmin forced himself to laugh along to hide his sadness. "Fuck! Here he comes! I'll update you later!"

The line was cut and the call ended, Kyungmin's hand immediately falling from his ear to his lap. "Hyung? Is everything alright?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Dawit hyung said yes to Donghyun."

"Oh! Congrats to them! Uhm- I think?" The taller took back his words when he saw the other's sullen expression. Right, he had forgotten that Kyungmin had a crush on Donghyun.

"I... I don't know what to do. D-Do I drive Dawit hyung away? Do I let it be? I... I'm sorry, I need to go. You can have my food, I'm not hungry." Kyungmin stood up from his seat and walked out of the cafeteria, leaving a confused Hyunwoo behind.

"Hm? What happened to him?" Minwoo asked, just arriving at the table.

"Dawit hyung and Donghyun hyung are dating."

"So? Wait... Ohhh! Oh... poor Kyungmin hyung." Minwoo frowned, feeling bad for the older.

His feelings for Donghyun have been a thing since they first met in kindergarten, way before either of them met Dawit or even realized they were gay. It was obvious and clearer than day that he had a thing for him. When Donghyun told him that he liked guys too, he thought he had a chance. Until he told him who he likes, of course.

Dawit. Team leader of the basketball team, coach of the track and field team, and member of every possible student organization. Whether it be book, chess, music, and hell, even the anime club- he was part of it all. That's what made him so cool and popular. That's what made Donghyun like him.

He was the opposite of Kyungmin who was quiet, reserved, and was only part of the music club. Kyungmin who liked to lay quiet and let people notice him rather than noticing people. People only noticed him because of his handsome looks, tall stature, and past history of joining pageants.

The back of Kyungmin's sleeve made its way to his eyes, wiping the ever growing tears that threatened to form. He was on his way to the principal's office to tell him that he got sick and would go home for the day. The principal, who was also his brother, would gladly let him if he asked.

But on his way, he was stopped by a scene. A scene that he never once imagined to see.

Under the staircase, out of sight and out of mind, Donghyun had his hands on Dawit's waist as the older's arms were wrapped around his neck. Whatever they were doing was surely to be scandalous, considering how fast their necks turned when they heard footsteps nearby.