what's wrong with secretary cho? - minwang

requested by euneunsie

sorry it's so late! i was busy with school stuff :(

---

"What? You're quitting?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head, boss. I know someone who can replace me." Yejun smiled.

"Is there a reason you're quitting? Do I not pay you enough?" Yewang asked. He and Yejun have known each other for years, way before the taller even established his business.

Since the very start, they've been working together as partners. Yejun was laid back so he didn't have trouble with being Yewang's secretary. They even vowed to work together until death. Except for now, of course.

"Awh, come on, man! You know that's not it. I'm just looking for something else, you know? I graduated in law and I put that degree to good use. I'm 22 now and have been your secretary since we were 18, you understand that I wanna try something new, right?"

Yewang couldn't argue. Ever since they were in high school, Yejun always wanted to be a lawyer and who was he to stop him?

"I understand! It's just- I can't imagine doing this with anyone else..."

"That's exactly why I found someone who can! Minwoo hyung!"

The taller's brain short circuited. Minwoo was their star employee and has been for 3 years. He was kind, handsome, and caring to his juniors. Not to mention that Yewang also had a huge crush on him. Almost like a high school girl crush.

His cheeks turn red at the mere mention of his name and he freezes whenever Minwoo would give him a wave or flash his killer smile.

Yewang can't even stand being 1 feet next to him and Yejun knew that very clearly.

"I know Mr. Cho, he's our top employee, but you know him too! A-And I don't think I can stand him as my secretary."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" The blonde asked, raising his eyebrows knowing well that he knew the answer. "J-Just because! Sorry, Yejun, but I'll pick out my own secretary. Jaeho is a great employee too, don't you think?"

"Sorry, Wangie, but I already gave the position!"

"What? You can't do that! I'm the CEO, I-"

Suddenly, there was a twist at the doorknob and the door opened, revealing the very person they were talking about. "Boss? Yejun? You guys in here?"

"C-Cho Minwoo! We were just talking about you!" Yewang stood up abruptly, awkwardly moving his hands before deciding to lean on his desk with one hand on his hip and an awkward smile.

"Oh, well... I just wanted to drop these papers by before any of my actual duty starts. It's the documents Yejun signed when he gave me my spot."

Minwoo placed the files onto the CEO's desk and gave him a bow. Just as he was about to leave, a hand caught his wrist.

"We should change your ID, right, hyung? Wait for me outside!" Yejun said and the older nodded. Yejun let go of his wrist and watched him walk out the door before turning to Yewang.

"I know what you're doing, Kwon, and I will not tolerate this in my emplo-"

"Too bad! I'm not your employee anymore. Have fun, lovebird!" Yejun smiled teasingly and placed his ID down on Yewang's desk before grabbing his box of things and walking out the door.

He greeted Minwoo and the two were out of the CEO's sight.

Yewang sat down and slumped in his chair. Oh, he was in for a rush.