12. Chapter Twelve.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"And what are you doing outside your room?" I deeply inhaled his sweet aroma before speaking.

"T-the twins were not outside my door and I was scared." I stuttered out in a confession and I could see his eyes flash something unrecognizable before it was abruptly concealed.

My gaze shifted to his teasing lips, which were playing with me, and his hand, which was holding my chin. It appeared as though he were enticingly transposing me. Why did I fall so hard for this man.

"Your behaviour tonight is in no way consistent with your bold quirkiness from before." In a playful tone, Dimitri spoke.

"I-I was hoping you could point me in the direction of the twins' room so I could move out of the way." I muttered, disliking how he made me feel good inside to see him.

"The twins are out, but if it's okay with you, I'll be pleased to point you in the direction of their room," He exclaimed as his eyes grew suddenly dark, and I backed up even farther into the door. His lips then formed a satisfied smirk, as if noticing how scared I was of him a second ago.

Somehow I felt something was off with his statement as if he was lying, "Where are they?" I asked, seeing his eyes hardened once again.

"Tell me, Rena, do you have a thing for the twins?" My eyes widened as Dimitri questioned, waiting for my reply.

"No." I quickly spoke up.

"Good, staying away from my brothers would be in your best interest." Moreover, Dimitri's eyes appeared to relax. I was tempted to inquire as to why, but I sensed that he would become upset whenever I brought up the twins.

Dimitri then cast a downward glance, and I finally let out the breath I had been holding the entire time. I blushed as I tried valiantly to blend in with the door and tried hastily covering my chest when it appeared that his eyes had seen my revealing clothing.

"Do I need to punish you for trying to entice my men in such attire, Rena?" I gasped blushing as he spoke those words to me.

I knew what his punishment meant.

I quickly nodded my head back and forth, "I didn't trust going back into my room." I stared into Dimitri's ocean green eyes for what seemed like forever as if he was contemplating my words before nodding his head.

"You won't sleep on the couch; instead, you'll sleep on the bed." I nodded in agreement with Dimitri's statement, but I soon found myself thinking.

"You will sleep on the couch?" I hoped seeing his face contort into a mischievous smile.

"It's my bed so why shouldn't I?" He exclaimed and I wondered what the hell he was up to.

I took in his feature, he was in a simple grey jaggers that were hanging loosely on him with no shirt on, his rippled muscles covered with tattoos were on full display and I couldn't help drool admiringly at him.

Leaving me standing, Dimitri went to the bed before propping himself underneath the covers.

As he watched my every move, I cautiously trailed after him and joined him in bed. I stayed close to the bed's edge as I lay on top of the blankets, and I fiddled with my fingers and tightly closed my eyes. Before this, I had never slept with a partner. Maybe my father and mother when I was younger but never with a man before.

Especially not someone I really fancied in my head and especially not a dangerous man.

"You know, Rena, I don't bite unless you want me to be." His soft laughter, which I could hear, was both reassuring and slightly refreshing to hear.

I bit my bottom lip and struggled not to blush at our near closeness as I heard him chuckle, which made my skin tremble deliciously.

In an effort to pull the covers from under me and cover me with them, Dimitri carefully reached over to where I was lying on the bed. My heart began to pound painfully quickly.

I breathed deeply, savouring his exquisite aroma while blushing inwardly and appreciating his strong arms, which I secretly wished were holding me.

"T-thank you." I murmured lowly and shyly.

I turned my back towards but I could feel his eyes burning the back of my body. I knew Dimitri was staring at me and I couldn't help but bite my lips while blushing.

As sleep overtook my entire being, I fell into comfortable sleep even though I was sleeping next to a very dangerous man.

A little later, I stirred in my sleep for what felt like hours. My entire body was enveloped in a cosy warmth, and as I smiled and attempted to stretch, but felt someone's arm around my waist and their chest against my back.

My heart started to race when I opened my eyes and saw that I was quite a distance from the edge of the right side of the bed, where I had been before.

When Dimitri's hand was around my waist, I briefly basked in his comforting and endearing arms and wanted to stay there forever. I was so content in his arms that I almost purred. Then, as I felt something firm in the rear of my ass, my eyes widened.

I jolted up and gasped before being suddenly pulled back into Dimitri's arms; his hold was so strong that it was challenging for me to even move. I blushed, unable to comprehend how I had ended up on the other end of the bed and into Dimitri's arms.

"Cerca di non muoverti o le conseguenze possono essere devastanti principessa." Dimitri spoke sleepily while grinding his hips into me.
(Try not to move around or the consequences can be devastating princess)

I choked back my moan as I covered my mouth because I wanted to scream with delight at the sensation I was feeling between my thighs.

I was hesitant to think Dimitri was really asleep considering his hand around my waist, which gave me a soothing, intimate sensation around my waist.

I whimpered out while Dimitri's cock throbbed against my ass and turned around a little, but I was shocked to discover that Dimitri wasn't nearly as sleepy as I had assumed. Before I knew it, his lips had attracted my attention.

As his lips touched mine.