UA pt 4

Luis's P.O.V ;-

For some reason.... No one is responding to the group chat.... Nor is anyone else getting out of their beds huh..... It feels like we are being torn apart by an invisible force.... I mean this is unusual because we were a group even without Katsuki and Kato did take a long break from a group when we had started originally.....So I don't get why does this feel so wrong.....

*sighs*

I guess they are just tooo addicting huh....

For some reason this reminds me of our past.... When we all were in our proper teens.... *snickers* Fuck we used to be so emo back then...

{FLASH BACK TO 3 YEARS AGO} ;-

Reveal 1 - EMO KATO ;-

His hair were covering his left eye , wearing a white color choker with a black t shirt with a blue hoodie on top , He used to be overly protective of his choker and sweatshirt cause there were his scars underneath them....

Luis shivered from the horrifying time they all saw Kato''s actual state for the very first time.

Reveal 2 - EMO HARRY ;-

Used to wear a long oversized orange t-shirt with a black jacket on top , skinny jeans , chains , necklaces , rings , earrings , he even had gotten some secret tattoos back then which run from the bottom of his waist to his shoulders. Honestly nothing much has changed in his style... That somehow makes me feel a bit more relieved.

Reveal 3 - EMO YUKI ;-

She honestly was the coolest and most dramatic one of them all. She used to wear an eye patch since hair never grew that long , black knee length socks , a black short skirt which had chains on them and a belt along with it. She wore black full sleeved crop top with a V-neck and a guy's hip hop blue-ish jacket on top. She used to wear sneakers and too many rings and a choker with a necklace which had an upside down cross accessory.

Reveal 4 - EMO SUSHI ;-

She too wore a choker , baggy green-ish jeans with a black crop top hoodie and black boots. a few rings and earrings , her bangs laying on both of her eyes but with a small separation in the middle which gave more hair towards her left side.

All of them had painted their nails black and white . They had stopped talking to me back then , saying i was ruining their vibes and to stop nagging them as they were using this as an artistic outlet for their clustered emotions...

Honestly that made me contemplate on joining them... And finally I did decide to do so.....

I went to an expensive Saloon and without any delays they got to their work.

Stylist ;- "So what would you like sir?"

Luis ;- "I would like...... to look emo"

Luis ;- "They won't move from my right eye now. They are perfectly set. Now they'll include me too!!!"

Or so i thought... Because on returning back , instead of being greeted by acceptance , i was greeted by insults.....

Yuki ;- "You idiot...."

Harry ;- "Your Hair are supposed to be covering your left eye."

Sushi ;- "And you called us dumb-"

With that they started to insult my brain before noticing that i am a disaster in the name of emo.

Yuki ;- "Your nails are painted wrongly.... LUIS THE BLACK PAINT SHOULD START WITH THE THUMB ON THE LEFT AND WHIT ON THE RIGHT THUMB!!!"

Harry ;- "And are you wearing a heart shaped necklace?"