Other Friends PT.1

Midoriya's P.O.V

After a minute we saw Kacchan come down wearing different much thicker clothes than earlier heading out again.

Kirishima ;- "BRO YOU HAVE GLASSES?!?!?"

Bakugou ;- "YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT SHITTY HAIR?!?!?!"

Kirishima ;- "No bakubro!!!"

Izuku ;- "Y-You heading out again Kacchan?"

Bakugou ;- "Just have a quick errand to run. Also if some other people come by then let them in and send them to my room , GOT IT EXTRAS?!?!?!"

Kirishima ;- "Sure but how would we know if they are the villains or the person we are supposed to wait for."

Bakugou ;- *sigh* "There will be 2 short girls and 3 skinny males with them. One of them has green hair while the other one is a better version of the robo hands. 2 have black hair and one has purple with mushroom cut. This should be more than enough information for your little brains to handle , I AM GOING NOW EXTRAS!!!"

With that Kacchan left and we started decorating the room with stuff we bought. I sigh and remember all of my mess ups yesterday.... How can I approach Kacchan again? I mean this is the first time he ever let me get close to him but I had to try though I already knew the outcome.... Why did Kacchan get a panic attack though wasn't he already awake? What was is it about? Should try and ask Shinso if he can use his powers to help me? No no no I shouldn't.. I shouldn't prioritize my curiosity over Kacchan's privacy.... BUT WHAT IF HE GETS HURT AFTER WE ARE GONE?!?!? Wait a second , if he already has pills for them that means that they are often especially since he kept so close to himself.. And if it is quite regular then how did he deal with it alone... What triggered it? Was it because we read the note? Nah Kacchan wouldn't have let us live if it was the actual reason.... Then was it because we made him strip but Kacchan didn't care about that... Was it because I pointed at his scars...? Am I the reason why Kacchan went into a panic attack? *sigh*

Hagakure ;- "Midoriya-kun you are mumbling again"

Izuku ;- "Sorry"

Todoroki ;- "What were you thi-"

Todoroki was interrupted by the bell. I went to open the door to reveal Kacchan's guests. But I couldn't see their faces since all of them were wearing masks and black hoodies.

Unknown 1 ;- "MOVE IT EXTRA!!!"

The black haired guy then smacked the smaller girl on the head.

Unknown 2 ;- "Sorry for that but is it Bakugou Katsuki's house?"

Izuku ;- "Y-yeah"

Unknown 3 ;- "SEE , I told ya that I knew the damn directions but no Imma still confirm it from-"

Unknown 4 ;- "I apologize for not trusting your skills that made us lost in your own school"

Unknown 3 ;- "In my defense I don't pay attention to that place"

Unknown 5 ;- "Understandable"

Unknown 3 ;- "EXCUSE ME BUT CAN YOU MOVE??? WE ARE FREEZING OUR ASSES HERE WHILE YOU JUST STAND IN THE FUCKING DOORWAY!!!"

I move to side opening the door more so that they can come in. All the males were quite tall and skinny for a normal human. They step in and remove their shoes placing them on the side. They go into the living room and sat on the sofa without paying anyone attention. I let out a brief Sigh.. Why can't they be nice....

Unknown 3;- "Cause we don't have to Deku , this is not your fucking house and if you got a problem with us just say so instead of just thinking"

Mina ;- "Woooow you can read minds???"