Haunted pt.4

Kato's P.O.V

I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!!! CURSE THIS FUCKING BONDING RULE!!!!! I CAN'T AND WILL NEVER LOOK HIM IN THE EYE NOW!!!!! WE ARE IN A FOREST AREN'T WE??? THERE MUST BE A FUCKING CLIFF NEARBY WHICH I CAN JUMP OFF FROM!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Harry ;- "Guys it's 11 already, let's start moving towards the hospital now...."

Luis ;- "Yes we should, we almost lost track of the time.... I suggest we speed walk there to reach in time"

Yuki ;- "First, what time bakroo? And second, ya aren't at home so chillax dude!!! You get to learn from the best!!! So don't miss this opportunity~"

Bakugou ;- "Shut your traps and start moving extras!!!"

And with that, we all decided to carry 1 bag each while Yuki takes care off the surroundings and flashlight. We kept walking until Bakugou suddenly stopped and snatched Sushi's bag.

Sushi ;- "HEY GIVE IT BACK!!!! I CAN CARRY IT ON MY OWN!!! I GOT 2 LEGS AND 2 HANDS WHICH I CAN THANKFULLY USE!!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Bakugou ;- "SHUT UP!!! I AIN'T DOING THIS SHIT FOR YOU!!!"

Sushi ;- "THEN WHY"

Bakugou ;- "BECAUSE THE FUCKING BAG EITHER KEEPS BOUNCING OF YOUR LEGS OR KEEPS SCRATCHING THE GROUND FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!"

Sushi ;- "Sorry.."

Bakugou ;- "Tsk whatever extra..... Just keep walking!!!"

Yuki took the lead while Sushi kept check of the rearview. After about 15-20 minutes we reached the hospital and let me tell you one damn obvious thing. None of us wanted to go in. We'd bet on Luis's Rolex instead of walking in that forsaken building.

We took a gulp before following Bakugou's lead which didn't care about the infrastructure ahead of him one bit. We walked around the hallways and pathways which looked seemingly unendingly in this haunted place.... The insides were half creepy since one side of the building was perfect and professional while the backside was in chaos...

After roaming around the hospital we decide to go and sit in the destroyed room(1st picture) for some fun.... FYI it was not my idea. Since we didn't know what fun we should be having, we started off with some horror stories.
Luis went first and boy was that boring. He went in to take details about every single thing. He even ended up telling us about the shapes of atoms to explain to us what he meant by 'the angle of the dust particles were so peculiarly enchanting..' at that point, 

I just wanted to tell him that "Boo you got some issues, ain't nobody finding 'the angle of a dust particle enchanting'.... I am never like this but chemistry and I don't have that good of a relationship. Not at all.

Luis ;- "So then suddenly Mochà felt a vibration in the air that traveled through-

Yuki ;- "Look Luis sorry to break to you but though we all you a lot, this story is just crap..."

Sushi ;- "Agreed"

Harry ;- "I wouldn't keep my character's name Mochà in a fucking horror story Luis... Anyways moving on my turn"

Luis ;- "Sure go ahead, let's see how creepy is your story."

Harry ;- "So once upon a time there was a girl name Luis.."

Luis ;- "OH FUCK OFF!!!"

Harry ;- "Oops sorry I can't believe I actually made you swear!!"

Yuki ;- "I can't believe the royal blood actually has a potty mouth"

Sushi ;- "BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

Bakugou ;- "Are you actually trying to summon demons with your loud ass mouth"