PTM PT.2

Bakugou's P.O.V

I heard Kato scream through the house as I kept walking. I pulled out my phone and earplugs from my pocket at started selecting which music to play. I noticed the tiny pig head with antelers on his head attached to my phone.
*sighs* This looks stupid but the group has made it compulsory for every one of us to carry. Squeeze it and it'll send the location on the G.C. I did try to decline it but Yuki scolded me for more than hour before leaving the house. She said that she didn't care if I am in a bad mood cause 'They need to take care of me and the rest of us.' *sighs* I played our own band's upcoming song to see if there's anything in need to be changed or not. I suddenly felt an arm slither on my neck. I looked to my side to see Kirishima smiling at me. I don't want to start screaming this early..... Just ignore Bakugou , just ignore. I felt one of earplugs get pulled out so I snatched it back quickly since it's an unreleased song.

Denki ;- "Hey bro calm down , I was just curious about what you were listening to!!!"

Bakugou ;- "......."

Mina ;- "IS OUR BAKUBABE NOT SCREAMING AT US?!?!! Kirishima we are going to die today aren't we?!?!?"

Kirishima ;- "Absolutely!!!"

Sero ;- "Btw how are you not tired???"

I raised my eyebrow at the question.

Sero ;- "I mean from Kato's description you guys did it pretty rough!!!~"

I grabbed his collar and raised my hand above his head creating small explosions.

Bakugou ;- "SHUT UP WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SCOTCH TAPE"

Deku ;- ".....So about the collar...."

Bakugou ;- "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NE-"

I was interrupted by my chest burning again. No.....not now.... NOT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!! I gotta go..... I ran into an alleyway and started coughing near the dumpster. I heard the footsteps get louder so I forced myself to cough up more. At the start only blood was coming out. But soon almost a quarter of a flower fell out.....

Bakugou ;- *whispers* "What the fuck's happening to me?"

I heard the footsteps get dangerously close so I wiped the blood from my mouth and shoved both of my hand with the petals inside my pockets. As I turned to face them. I felt a bit light headed but that's all.

Deku ;- "KACCHAN ARE YOU OKAY?!?!!"

Kirishima ;- "Yeah bro , you went really pale earlier....."

Denki ;- "Bro are you sick???"

Bakugou ;- "I AM FINE YA DAMN NERDS!!!!"

I suddenly felt a prick on my nape. I was about to scold the person but saw Todoroki holding one of the petals. My blood went cold at the sight.

Todoroki ;- "I was just taking this off you...."

Bakugou ;- "Tsk....."

Why..... Why is it increasing so rapidly..... We walk back to the group and everyone started apologizing for teasing me to much..... Fucking idiots....

Momo ;- "Is that blood on your cheeks Bakugou?!?!"

I wiped my whole face and asked"where?"

Momo ;- "How did it end up there???"

Todoroki ;- "Bakugou...."

Bakugou ;- "WHAT IS IT ICY-HOT?!?!"

Todoroki ;- "You...."

Bakugou ;- "WHAT?!?!"

Todoroki ;- "You don't have leukemia do you?"

Deku ;- "KACCHAN YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE RIGHT?!?!? STOP SMOKING FROM NOW ON!!!!"