Style

We actually debuted in the span of a week since according to Clint we were ready. We actually were , not mention but our first song was a hit....
Our schools reopened so we stopped going to café since we had to reach the company at 6 in the fucking morning and because the schools reopened meaning I could stay at the dorms at night. We had to get to the company and we were trained for 4 hours so that we'd still have 2 hours to study and work on the music. Community work and 'modelling' were set on Sundays and Saturdays only till then we just worked on our music. We were making our 3rd song. The girls wrote the lyrics on Kato's constant humming to the beat that Luis , Harry and I worked on.
At school Deku did try to talk to me but I usually just scared him off so that the fucker didn't interfere with my work or life again. I was still aced my finals except for maths. I made a simple calculation mistake that made me fall back to the 3rd place in the subject. I was the second highest in chemistry and top in physics. They cut down the school and told us that there will be a parents meeting after the lock down which they started yesterday because some fancy ass villains had been roaming around the school. Well I would say shit but thankfully we got a small apartment with the money we made. We all had to pay very little since we all were contributing. It's basically a safe spot in case one of us gets thrown out again. Currently Kato was the only one inhabiting the small apartment. I took some of my stuff and left the dorms.

Today was the 5th fucking day of the lock down I opened my phone to see that it was actually 22nd December already..... I asked the group if they wanted to go to the forest again and they agreed.
The girls asked their parents to which they agreed. We watched It chapter 1 since we wanted to show Puke hair what real horror is. He ended up screaming and hugging on to Short-Cake who jab punched his ribs since he accidentally touched her chest. He fell onto Demon Girls lap just to be jabbed in the throat.  He chocked and had tears coming out of his eyes because of the pain that travelled through the sensitive areas. The movie ended and we got up and left the café. I asked Puke Hair for a cigarette which he gave me with a pretty cool lighter.

Bakugou ;- "New?"

Harry ;- "Nah , old one. Got it made when I was in 8th grade.... My uncle's friend owned that shop so he made one for me. If ya want one just tell me I'll ask him to make one for you as well."

Bakugou ;- "Yeah do that , it looks pretty sick to me."

We wandered on the street before seeing a tattoo shop. We went inside there to smell smoke and alcohol. A young lad who maybe 3-4 years older than me asked us to leave. I told him that I wanted to get a tattoo and gave him the amount. The guys did the same. Miss Hentai got one as well but  Short-cake however didn't since her parents told her not to until she grows up and earns on her own , which she is but whatever. We decided to draw the tattoos ourselves and git them done. It stings a bit but it didn't hurt as much as getting bashed up by a fucking glass bottle. We talked a bit and got to know about each other. His name is Yuri and he ran away from since parents were trying to sell him off to a man. Why in the fuck do I meet everyone who has or had a fucked up life.

Yuri ;- "So what about you."

Bakugou ;- "Got kicked out for bullying a nerd"

Yuri ;- "That kind of funny lol also what about those cuts?"

Bakugou ;- "As everyone else have the same problems."

Yuri ;- "Well shit"

Bakugou ;- *sigh* "Yup , so I started cutting on my waistline which gets covered by my boxers , the extra pain is just relieving and no one tells you to take of your underwear , just your shirt and pants."

Yuri ;- "Wow that's actually pretty neat!!"

Bakugou ;- "Anyways your piercings looks cool"

Yuri ;- "Hmm thanks , if you want I can do them for you right now since I am almost done with your masterpiece"

Bakugou ;- "Thanks man , how much for the piercings?"

Yuri ;- "Don't worry it's on the house , no one really made a conversation with me in years so I am grateful."

Bakugou ;- "Then let's fucking exchange numbers cause I sure can make time for another dumbass in my life."

Yuri ;- "Should I tattoo it on you?"

Bakugou ;- "NO WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?"

Yuri ;- "Chill I am joking unless you want me to"

Bakugou ;- "Just write in a paper or some shit like every other dumbass in this universe"

Yuri ;- "And I am done!!! Wait I'll get the needle to pierce them since the machine's broken"

Bakugou ;- "Sure"

I got ear piercing which looks pretty dope. I left the area to meet the excited extras. The showed me theirs and asked me what did I get?  I slid down my jacket to reveal my tattoos.

They started complimenting how fucking awesome my tattoos looked

They started complimenting how fucking awesome my tattoos looked. After that Puke hair screamed noticing the piercings and asked if they could get them done to? I said no as joke but ofc they went in and got them done anyways. We head out of the shop after Yuri and I exchanged numbers. I asked Harry for a cigarette and started walking on the streets before stopping in front of the cross-section full of people. The traffic light wasn't turning green turning green so I started to look at the surroundings since I wasn't interested in talking about how Harry shouldn't have gotten a lip piercing. I looked to my left to see FUCKING DEKU AND THE CLASS STARING AT ME. WHAT THE FUCK WHY NOW. THE FUCKING TRAFFIC LIGHT WASN'T TURNING GREEN!!!! WHY!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I saw a person walking across us , I took this chance to pull the extras with me into an alley way before jumping into the other side of the fence and running away. I realised that I had dropped my fucking cigarette who knows where. *Sigh*

Harry ;- *Pants* "WHY THE FU-FUCK DID YOU START RUNNING?!?!"

Bakugou ;- "THE FUCKING EXTRAS OF MY CLASS SAW US!!!! FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Yuki ;- "Let's cancel the plan for now and head back to our apartment we can talk about this there."

Luis ;- "You are right , we can't let them see Bakugou until we come with a solid excuse. Shit..."

We all clicked our heels and turned around walking through the dark alleys to avoid any confrontation. We reached the apartments and plopped ourselves down on the sofa. We discussed about what we should do and came to the conclusion that I should pretend it never happened. I agreed. Kato went to get some food while Yuki took out some dvds of more horror movies. This time Puke hair was in between me and Luis for safety purposes. We watched movies the whole night before falling into a deep sleep.

Short chapter , sorry guys but I am updating soon so don't worry!!! Hope you guys still liked this one though it was nothing special but still. Anyways thank you for all the support and love!!! Have a good day and stay safe!!!

Word count ;- 1228.