Christmas

Bakugou's P.O.V

I finally reached the company building 30 minutes late... I run up the stairs to find no one in the meeting hall where we usually discuss the song release dates and about the magazines and companies we are supposed to collaborate with. I run down the stairs and to our person music room since I got a ping saying that they are there. I barge into the room to get tackled to the ground. I felt the weight on top of me get heavier. Suddenly the lights were on and I saw all the DUMBASSES PILED UP ON ME!!!! I gave up and let my head fall down on the ground. I try to inhale deeply to catch my breath from all the running.

Clint ;- "Took you long enough to get here"

Bakugou ;- "The fucking extras in my house caused some troubles so I had to take care of that. Anyways what's up with the with candy cane combo? It's sickening and reminds me of someone super annoying.."

Harry ;- "You can't be serious right now..."

Bakugou ;- "I am fucking serious , What the fuck is it??? I came her all the way running for a 'meeting' not a planned diabetic program"

Yuki ;- "I told you so~"

Harry gets off me and hands Yuki some money..  Did they place a bet on me?

Bakugou ;- "What is it dumbasses?!?!?"

Kato ;- "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "Oh"

Clint ;- "Yeah , they forced me to make this emergency 'meeting' today... " *Sigh*

Short cake then pushed herself off me before going to Puke hair and kicking him the shin recieving a shrill scream.
I looked at them to see that Puke hair was holding the one guitar pic that Short cake had been whining about since the past week. I sighed at their idiocity before noticing that Kato was still on top of me. I looked closer and felt his body limp. I slowly got up from lying down to a sitting position with Kato still on top of me. I slowly bought my foot up to my hand and removed my left shoe before aiming and throwing it at Puke hair.

Harry ;- "HEY!!!"

Bakugou ;- *places his finger on his lips and then points at Kato*

Short cake comes closer to us and takes a picture before a notification from oy phone lit my phone up. Luis , Yuki and Harry then looked at their phones before looking at each other with weird grins. They then step closer before picking up Kato and placing him on the bed but accidentally dropping him , making him wake up. I sigh and face palmed myself before getting up myself.

Kato ;- "Sorry , I slept off.... I am just really sleepy...."

Short Cake ;- "No kidding you slept on Highness"

Yuki ;- "You even drooled on the King"

Harry ;- "Majesty will-"

Bakugou ;- "WILL YOU STOP WITH THOSE FUCKING CRINGE ASS NICKNAMES!!! I WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR YOU TO DROP IT BIT NO!!! YOU DON'T CARE  EVEN A BIT ABOUT HOW CRINGY IT IS!!! DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW HOW ANNOYING AND EMBARRASSING IT IS?!?!!? I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO NOT CARE BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!"

Harry ;- "Then what are we supposed to call you?"

Bakugou ;- "I HAVE FUCKING NAME!!!! YOU CAN CALL ME THAT!!!"

Yuki ;- "Wait he has a name?!?!?! What is it????"

Harry ;- "I think it was Katsudon Bakuhoe"

Sushi ;- "Makes sense to me!!"

Luis ;- "It's Katsuki Bakugou* not Katsudon Bakuhoe"

Harry ;- "I was kidding..."

Luis ;- "I don't trust your iq anymore. It just reduces every single time we have a conversation"