Day 6

Bakugou's P.O.V ;-

Aahh.... My head hurts.... It's bright.... I rubbed my eyes as they were still adjusting to the light. I yawned and stretched as a sleep tear rolled down my face. Hmm... What time even is it? I checked my phone to see it's 1pm.... HOLY FUCK THAT'S LATE!!! WE NEED TO PACK!!! AND THOSE FUCKERS WON'T WAKE UP WITHOUT ME!!!! CLINT WILL KILL US!!! AGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I got up immediately without even washing my face or brushing my teeth. I almost fell down the stairs as I ran down but thankfully saved myself from a small blast and doing a backflip , landing on my feet. I looked up to see everyone staring at me.....

Kirishima ;- "Morning bro"

Deku ;- "Kacchan , a-are you okay?"

I stood up ,rushing to wake those dumbasses up. I can't deal with him right now

Bakugou ;- "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY NERD!!!!"

Harry ;- "Seriously where are you running off to Katsudon Bakuhoe? You still need to help pack it all'

Sushi ;- "you know how useless we are"

Bakugou ;- "You guys woke up?"

Harry ;- "Yeah"

Bakugou :- "I must be drunk"

I said while walking back upstairs to back to sleep and wake up to reality

Kato ;- "OIIII WE REALLY DID WAKE UP"

Bakugou ;- "I don't believe it"

Harry : "You should , cause of a special someone"

Harry said with annoyance clearly visible in his voice. I raised my eyebrow up in a questionnaire way since I can't believe that any of those dumbasses had any capabilities to wake up themselves just to pack.

Yuki ;- *coughs* "that would be me"

Bakugou ;- "......"

Kato ;- "Katsuki... You okay?"

Bakugou ;- *sighs* "I am just trying to remember what drug could make someone hallucinate such vivid dreams"

Yuki ;- "Fucking rude , did you forget that I am an insomniac~?"

Bakugou ;- ".....right "

Harry ;- "Yeah , thanks to that we got woken up at 9am"

He whined while dramatically tearing up. Seriously , what the fuck am I going to do with these dumbass of a group...

Bakugou ;- "what all were you guys doing for 3 hours on a fucking Saturday?"

Luis ;- "We got dressed and prepared before having an 18th century tea party since Yuki and Sushi were throwing a fit , dealt with minor issues , tied up your classmates in a corner since they were annoying us and we were just starting to pack up"

Bakugou ;- "Okay sounds good , everything done was productive so y'all are off the hooks , anyway how much have you all dumbasses packed?"

Harry ;- "Well I am done with 2 boxes"

Yuki ;- "Hah! I am done with 3 loser~"

To which in response puke hair just growled.

Luis ;- "I am done with my clothes and accessories , I have kept them in my suitcase , now only the main task is left of packing the books"

Sushi ;- "still preparing to pack the other items...."

She spoke softly while looking away knowing that I was about to scold her cause DO YOUR WORK FIRST AND THEN REST!!!!