-✦- 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙩 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙩 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

An edited version of this scenario! I hope you enjoy the new scenario! ~♡♡♡

You got back from the salon and paid the lady who did your hair. You wanted to do something different with your hair since you got bored of it. You decided to go for some layers.

Ren was at home reading a book until he heard the door unlock. He got up to greet you by the door only to see a surprise. He realised you cut your hair. The boy could only blush and say hello to you. He was so enchanted by your beauty that he froze while gazing at you. Don't get him wrong, he liked your old hair but he also loved how different this style was.

"Welcome home, love! My, I almost didn't recognise you. Look how adorable you are with your new hairstyle!" He praised.

"Haha, hello Ren! Aww, I'm glad you like it. I feel like it suits me so much more, don't you think?" You questioned softly.

"It does! Look how it fits your face shape and how endearing it makes you look!" He chuckled out while pinching your cheeks.

You laughed while letting Ren admire you for a bit. Then, Ren combed through your freshly cut hair.

"I'll admit, I will miss your old hair but this suits you so much more!" He complimented while kissing your cheek.

"I'm glad you like it so much!" You replied.

You didn't think he would like your new hair cut this much but you were glad he did. It made your heart skyrocket a little.