-✦- 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙉𝙚𝙠𝙤 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
–✦– 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙉𝙚𝙠𝙤 –✦–
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

An updated version of him being a neko. Also, I changed the formatting so it's easier to read. Enjoy! ♡♡♡

Ren fought in Mementos until he got struck by a spell. At first, nothing happened and so he figured it was just the shadow's way of intimidating him. He was sorely mistaken.

Like usual, he got out of bed and proceeded to brush his teeth until he looked in the mirror. He had ears just like a cat! He was so taken aback that he decided to turn around and check his backside. He also had a long tail. He freaked out tremendously. So that you wouldn't see them, he needed to find a means to conceal them. Going about his morning like normal, he wore a hat to cover his head and a large coat to conceal his tail.

Down the stairs in the cafe, you sipped on your warm beverage, waiting for Ren. He sauntered through the stairs as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Good morning, Ren. Why are you wearing a hat and coat indoors?" You questioned with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, I'm just cold, love. That's all!" He replied, hoping you wouldn't see through his lie.

Unfortunately, he was wrong once again. The temperature in the room was quite warm and yet, his hand shook like he was scared.

"It's not that cold, Ren. Besides, you look ridiculous in that!" You retorted.

"Well, I'm not taking them off!" He responded.
"Why not? What are you trying to hide?" You questioned once more.

"I just told you! Also, I'm not hiding anything. Why do you think I would be hiding anything?" He asked.

"Oh, I know when you're lying, dear!" You replied stubbornly.

You had enough of his excuses to wearing large clothes in the warm weather and decided to take his hat off. The sight had you frozen on the spot.

"You have cat ears? How!" You asked with shock in your voice.

Ren turned his head away in shame.

"A shadow cast a spell on me and now I look like this!" He muttered while looking down at the floor.

From the way he had been acting, you could tell he felt insecure with this. You stroked his hair gently and touched his ears. However, it caused Ren to blush furiously.

"Nya, love.They're sensitive!" He yelped out.

Immediately, you pulled your hands off his ears and looked away.

"A-ah, sorry! I didn't know that!" You blurted out shyly.

"It's fine! Just please refrain from touching them!" He assured.

You nodded your head in understanding and held his hand instead.

"Is there anything you want to do today? I mean we don't have homework and the team are too busy with other stuff!" You inquired while pinching his cheek.

"How about a movie marathon and cuddles? I kind of want to just spend time with you, y'know?" He chuckled out.

"As long as you take that coat off then sure, we can cuddle all day long!" You answered with a smirk.

You lead him up the stairs and into his room slowly. He removed his coat and hung it up on a hook beside his wardrobe. Then, you grabbed the laptop and set up a movie for the two of you to watch. With a small smile, you patted the space next to you. However, Ren wanted to tease you for a bit. He laid his head against your chest causing you to blush ferociously. He even held your hand and put it on his head, beckoning for you to pet it.

"Ah, Ren!" You stuttered out, timidly.

"Play with my hair more, please? It felt so good!" He whined while nuzzling his face into your chest.

"Aww, anything for my cute little kitten!" You agreed.

You patted his hair, combing through his dark locks while the young man purred at your touch. He grinned, happy that he got what he wanted. If anything, you thought it was cute to see him like this. After a few minutes of toying with his hair, you got the bright idea to touch his tail.

Your hand slowly crept up to his long tail and with a short stroke, he meowed loudly.

"NYA! Love, sensitive!" He yelled with desperate eyes.

"Wah, sorry! I won't touch your tail again. You just looked so adorable!" You explained.

He whined and grumbled once more. In revenge, he tickled your sides with a sadistic grin.

"BAHAHA! Ren, noooo! Not my sides!" You shouted out while tears of happiness welled in your eyes.

Ren snickered at your form and stopped, allowing you to breathe.

"That's what you get for touching my tail, hehe!" He retorted with a smirk.

You panted and glared at the young boy.

"Fine, I'll stop! Now be nice to me and give me cuddles!" You responded while doing a grabbing motion with your hands.

Ren beamed at this and returned back to the previous position. Him on top of you with his head laid on your chest. You played with his hair once more and kissed his head, making him feel flustered.