-✦- 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨/𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨/𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Yes, you read that correctly. Ren's clothes were going to be worn by you while he was away doing whatever. You go into his room and peek through his drawers since his clothes look really nice to you. He had a white shirt and black trousers. He also wore black glasses that complemented his features.

While putting Ren's clothes and glasses on, you laughed to yourself. You appreciated how you looked in the mirror after striking a pose.

Even if what he wore was rather straightforward, you couldn't help but to think that Ren had a great sense of style.

Ren had returned from whatever he was doing and heard your faint chuckles without you realising. He opened the bedroom door a bit to see what you were up to. His face had turned so crimson that it could have been mistaken for a tomato. He was flattered that you appreciated his clothes, but it came as a total surprise.

You looked amazing in his clothing, he thought. How well the glasses fit your face, how well the white shirt complemented your frame, and how at ease you felt while wearing it.

You squeak when you felt arms wrapped around your waist and someone's chin resting on your head. You realised that you forgot to lock the door. Ren had caught you in the act and you felt embarrassed.

"How long have you been standing there?" You asked with a frown.

"Long enough. You look stunning in my clothes. I didn't think you were that fond of my clothes!" He replied softly.

He then caressed your hair and kissed you on the cheek.

"Your so adorable, my love. I love these cute moments I have with you. How do you mange to make me fall in love with you all over again?" He says giving you an eskimo kiss.

You lips curved into a smile and your hands held his hands. You kissed each finger while he stood there blushing still.

"I love you, Ren." You said softly.

"I love you more, beautiful!" He responded while putting his hands on your face.

(Link to photo: https://pin.it/1EyHosF)

it/1EyHosF)