-✦- 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You were sat on the bed, reading your favourite book until you heard the door slam.

"Bad day again?" You gently asked.

"Mhm!" Akira groaned.

"Aw, come here! Anything I can do to make you feel better?" You inquired while holding his hand.

Akira set his bag down and laid his head on your lap.

"How about you tell me about your day, love? I'd love to hear about it!" He requested.

"Oh, but not much has happened today. Are you really sure you want to hear about my day?" You questioned softly.

"I don't mind, just talk. Please!" He responded impatiently.

You complied to his request making sure to play with Akira's hair. You talked about the most mundane things like what book you were reading, what you had for lunch, how you had so much homework to do.

You continued to talk about your day until Akira held your hand on his hair.

You were confused with his actions so you looked down to see his eyes.

"Hm, what's wrong Aki? Am I boring you? Do you want me to be quiet now?" You asked, amused with the young man on your lap.

"Hmm, no. It's just...your voice..." He replied quietly, his eyes closed.

"W-what about it?" You asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

"Music to my ears, love! Keep talking, please!" He replied while his smile grew wider.

Your face reddened when he complimented your voice like that but your eyes softened when he asked you to keep talking.

"Uh, sure. I'll keep talking!" You responded.

"Yay!" He cheered silently.

"How did I get to be this man's girlfriend?" You grinned to yourself.