-✦- 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You went outside while it rained and caught a cold. Ren was there to take care of you though! He kept fussing over you like a mother would with their child.

"Here love, I made you some soup!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks Ren!" You coughed out.

"Poor love, you must be suffering really badly. Do you want me to get you anything? Water, more blankets or do u want me to leave you alone so you can sleep?" He inquired.

"No, it's OK. I don't need anything. The soup is delicious by the way!" You answered gratefully.

"Oh, why thank you! I learnt it from Sojiro. I'm glad it tastes good to you!" He chuckled out.

You smiled gently and finished your warm bowl of soup. Ren took your bowl downstairs while you tried to sleep. It was hard to do so since your head pounded menacingly.

"I can't sleep. I don't want to bother Ren though. He probably worked so hard to take care of me and I'm only inconveniencing him even more!" You thought in your mind.

You tried to close your eyes and let sleep consume you but it didn't work. You kept tossing and turning in bed while groaning about your head. Ren heard your grumbles and came inside your room, gently closing the door.

"What's wrong, love? Why are you covering yourself with all of that blanket?" Ren asked.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about me!" You responded.

"I know very well that this isn't nothing. I just want to take care of you. Just like you do for me! So please my love, tell me what's wrong?" He pleaded to you.

You grumbled to him that your head hurt and it made it unbearable for you to sleep. Ren placed a hand on your head massaging your scalp.

"How does that feel? Feel sleepy yet?" He whispered.

"That actually feels pleasant. Please rub my head more! I'm starting to feel tired!" You replied.

"Anything to make you feel better because that's what we do. We take care of each other. Your safety is so important to me that I would be willing to drop everything just to take care of you!" He uttered.

"How did I manage to be so lucky to have you as my boyfriend?" You questioned softly.

"I don't know. It could be fate?" He suggested.

You smiled sweetly with his reply.

"Hm, maybe? I'm feeling tired now. Thanks for the scalp massage!" You murmured.

You said that as sleep consumed you. Ren kissed your hand and tucked some hair around your ears.

"Get better soon, love! I'll be here right beside you!" He mumbled.

He said that while sitting at the side of your bed and continued to play with your hair.