-✦- 𝙐𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙐𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You lounged on the couch, indulging in all of your favourite snacks. You weren't in the best of moods today, and you felt like crying. You continued to eat your favourite foods while wiping away your tears.

Ren noticed you were upset and decided to help you feel better. Despite his protests, he dressed Morgana in a lovely little sweater.

"Hey! Why do I have to be the one dressed up in this sweater?" Morgana pouted.

"Y/n loves how cute you are and so if I put you in this sweater then she'll be squealing with delight and cuddle you to no end!" Ren answered.

Morgana turned to look at you. He agreed to wear the sweater since he didn't like how upset you were.

He carefully hopped onto your lap and nuzzled with you, silently meowing. You chose to cuddle with Morgana because you were feeling a little better. Ren went behind you, kissing and playing with your hair.

It relaxed you so much that everytime Ren moved his hand away from your head, you would hold his hand and place it back. He smiled gently and played with your hair once more.

You couldn't stop gushing at how cute Morgana was with his yellow sweater. He looked even more adorable than he usually was. You kept petting him and hugging him to your chest while he enjoyed the attention he was given.

(A/N: Link to the above photo= https://pin.it/2O3O7zT)

As always, see you in the next update!💜