-✦- 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

On the couch, you were layed on top of Akira. He rubbed your back gently and kissed your hair. He then felt compelled to play with your hair. There's no harm, right? When he was 'asleep', you messed with his hair.

As a result, he began to softly comb your hair with his fingers. He kept playing with your hair because he liked how soft it was. Your hair was also curled around his fingertips.

He couldn't stop thinking about how fortunate he was to have met you. He fell hopelessly in love because you were so sweet and loving towards him. You two were like glue to each other and he prayed you wouldn't leave him like he wouldn't leave you. He thought about how amazing and beautiful you were. He cherishes you and is truly in love with you.

You woke up while he was engrossed with his own thoughts. You felt a hand on your hair, combing through your locks. You had a feeling it was Akira. His touch made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside which caused you to fall in love with him all over again.

Akira didn't seem to notice that you were awake so you surprised him by kissing him on the lips. He snapped out of his trance and widened his eyes in shock.

"I- I didn't know you were awake, love! I'm really sorry!" He exclaimed while his face flushed with embarrassment.

"It's not your fault, Akira! Could you maybe play with my hair some more? It felt very soothing to me!" You asked with a small smile.

He chuckled at your cuteness and went back to playing with your hair. You softly pressed your head towards his chest and kissed him on the area of his heart. After that, you listened to how quickly his heart pounded against his chest. Akira smiled uncontrollably.

"I love you, my dear!" He whispered.

"I love you even more, sweetheart!" You murmured into his chest.