Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to Monarch Darren

Start from the beginning

Akeno: I just thought...

Irina: Are we-

Me: Stop right there. I will stop watching those sorts of stuff now. Please do not say anything bad about yourselves as I am the only one at fault here!!!

Rossweisse: Oh, I wasn't talking bad about yourself. I am extremely sad that Akeno, Rias and Irina got to have their fun with you though. Danna-Sama.

Me: What do you want me to do?

Rossweisse: Stay with me until this reaction ends. In order to quench-

She licked her lips and placed her hands on my chest.

Rossweisse: My thirst.

She dragged me into that soundproof room, where Rias, Akeno and Irina just looked at me. The others were praying for my survival.

Everyone- my wives: (We wish you good luck and I don't think you can survive this afterwards)

Me: (BASTARDS!)

I was dragged into a room with Rossweisse after that. All we can say is that, I was not gonna survive.

Rias POV:

M Darren: He will be ok right?

Rias: No idea, Rossweisse is the most wild out of all of us. We have no idea about what he might be going through right now.

Genshin Darren: Right...

COTE Darren: She won't kill him right?

Akeno: Danna-Sama is fine.

Irina: Danna-sama is really strong.

M Kurumi: What exactly would he do for you four?

Rias: Let's see. He destroyed an entire galaxy because one of them kidnapped us.

Akeno: How he single handedly destroyed and recreated an entire universe just because they said something bad about us.

Irina: Let's not forget about how one time, he fought against every single servant in history just because they were plotting to do something towards us.

Yuko: Even those reality ones?

Irina: YEP! He defeated them all with no difficulty.

Lucas: That man is seriously impressive.

Rias: Of course, that's why he is our Danna-Sama.

Akeno: Remember how his room used to be filled with pictures of us?

Irina: That was good, he tried to explain how these were his friend's photos.

Rias: Yeah, those were good times. Now then! REACTION TIME!

M Darren: Biggest simp I have ever heard.

Koenji: God, it seems like you have another simp opponent that you have to try and beat.

Aether: Darren, don't lose to that simp, will you?

COTE Darren: Koenji, zip it.

Genshin Darren: Aether, can you just shut up?

I snapped my fingers and all of the others had their eyes wide open and ready to watch the chaos unfold in front of them

Rias: Ready? Monarch Darren?!

M Darren: No?

Rias: TOO LATE WE ARE REACTING TO HIS FIGHT AGAINST JEAN ALONG WITH LUCAS AND YUKO!

Yuko: That fight huh? Really drained me.