Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to Genshin Darren

Start from the beginning

Me: Random, get out.

Random: No.

Me: Get out!

Random: FINE!

He teleported out of the room while yelling again.

Random: HE KEEPS IN CONTACT WITH HIS EX!

Me: (OH I WILL SO KILL YOU WHEN THIS IS OVER!)

I felt two familiar auras surround the two girls again, which meant I was either getting my ass whooped for the second time, or r*ped until I run out of stamina. Of course, the second option was the correct one. I walked out, covered in bruises again and my legs couldn't walk so well.

Me: Shall we begin?

???: Please do not tell me that a reaction is happening without me.

Me: Random, I swear to god that I will- Oh, Rias-chan!

Rias: Hello.

Rias: Hello, Danna-sama

Me: Welcome back, how was your brother?

Rias: Same old. Being a little salty after needing to hand over the demon king title to you that's all.

Me: Issei?

Rias: He's with Asia right now. I don't know what those two are doing though.

Me: Sounds like Issei to be honest.

Rias: Danna-sama. What are we doing?

Me: We are doing a reaction with the people behind you.

Rias: That's cool. Who are we reacting to now?

Akeno: Rias, you came too late. We already finished one reaction, now we are moving onto the other.

Rias: WHAT?! That damned brother of mine, making me miss Danna-Sama's reactions.

Irina: You also missed the part where Akeno and I punished Danna-sama for you know, watching that sort of thing.

Rias: YOU STILL WATCH THEM?! Are we not attractive enough to you?

Me: *dogeza* I'M SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! MY FRIEND RECOMMENDED THEM TO ME! RANDOM!

Random: Call me?

Me: *judo throws him to another dimension where he cannot return* Please forgive me!!!

Rias: Just this once. But...

She started licking her lips.

Rias: I would love to have a private conversation with our lovely Danna-sama. So, Akeno, Irina. Please continue with the reaction.

Irina: Of course, Rias-chan.

Akeno: Not fair that you get to have private time with Danna-Sama though.