Halloween File seven: Bayonetta 3

Dimension class:M

Now what is Bayonetta up to now Hmm to find the chaos gears to stop the homunculus from the so-called Alpha verse honestly why do those that sound away into the Multiverse things they are the alpha universe or the prime to some?

That kind of mindset will always lead to a downfall in one way or another for class four mats in the universe numberings just have no specifics that make those stand out from others not even have cute nicknames as well.

When there are those that discover the way into the Multiverse they are meant to be a new frontier and you may not rest.

There are dimensional superpowers that almost don't seem to care what's going on right up or not they are aware of those kind of things and those like me end up doing the Dirty Work and even I take office with good intentions I mean no different than those that are.

Now the chaosk is what seems to be the solution of the current problem does described by the out-of-towner named Viola their are five in total and at the time of writing we have two only three to go.

Now to end it on personal note if I were to make file entries for a certain peacekeeping groups there are specific guidelines on what I can and can't put into entries publicly with certain exceptions on Independence as long as no specifics on where it's at.