Recently added notes of the Hinobi investigation.

If you been reading the Hinobi band archive series the document games that I found so far are on the entries and don'ts of league players with TV series and specials the others have little to go on due to incomplete storylines after the core entry while one is complete nonsense that seems to be one of the pieces of a greater conspiracy.

The ones that standout to me that is.

Starship troopers Chrono Troopers words to me here at one time or another but the whole thing media. Arachnis Forest have been going to black holes that lead to points in time predation  certain time periods and you has a player named as power suit Trooper which your name by the way up to 100 Troopers because this permadeath in this one.

The campaign is laid out like a choose your own Adventure where you can go in any point in history and well in regards of the order you want to go in the any of the of the order it have no way of continuing from any of the endings as gameplay while apartment jetpack no different than any Call of Duty clone but the April Fool DLC sweet infestation it looks like the bugs are invading Candyland no joke.

As for the cyberpunk survival horror serial experiments Lain which really devious anime of the same name almost like Silent Hill where's a bit of Nightmare on Elm Street we're Lain in this game is a college student whose car broke down in a remote town on her way to where she will take her second year in the story The Pouncey stranded in until a car is fixed have old-fashioned telephone poles that give off very loud homes and when she got to the nearest Tyler campaign to contact her friends and the university she's attending but the computers don't seem to have any internet but she does see what seems to be an old VR devices when she puts it send her the wired a surreal virtual world that looks like a dream but in reality is a dark web nightmare with all kind of courtesan monsters that will invoke real-world harm to Lain if they catch her.

The can you play almost looks like the original Silent Hill with codeine puzzle elements that can help Lain figure out the pounds Dark Digital past with upgradeable Auntie Mel weapons but you can only have one per wire interface in when you get closer to the main server things get darker when who sings remind me of a certain dreamstalker with the razor gloves.

There's only one entry and it seems to have a cult following and that's it.

Now Pielo is spawned from the Starship Troopers Cronos troopers  April fools DLC it's kind of a Metroid Halo mix while you play as Barry Chief and her team of Barry Spartans with each member having their own specialty to bring to the table and well when you are in the hubs before and after each campaign missions the free-roaming have you out of uniform in Berry Chief looks like get this Strawberry Shortcake the interaction with our team off the battlefield is cringing and so they are as for gameplay it's basically Halo with aspiration factors of Metroid when you can backtrack to pass planets with whatever upgrade you got by completing past missions and what's your fighting against a humanoid vegetables and other crazy food base enemies and get this they fight over plants for food ingredients in the main building is called a purple pie Marshall and the only way very Chief and her team got free of the pie Marshalls control is Desert baby chief flash clone counterpart made and restores her memory and her teams as well was that phone flash comes but it didn't help with their social skills.

I would show the whole board but I don't think conspiracy boreds count as an art form.