A funny feeling in the funniest:On the Fastrack comic currently

Now for those that don't read the Washington posts on the fast tracks Chronicles the Misadventures in the office building of Fastrack Inc where Dethany work at who now married to Guy and since last week before writing this entry Dethany was playing a mobile game while waiting for her annual check up appointment and after seeing a sky writing ad she deleted the data of the mobile game but she should have known that her mother who's in the Air Force was keeping tabs on her and well fine what's necessary to protect her.

Now here's the funny part With Dethany and Guy want to go to Europe on their honeymoon and her mom wanted a grandkids I bet she will pull the right strings at the right time to make it happen.

The catch with it is that in theory having a honeymoon around Halloween time and something unusually particular will happen to Dethany at that time and what I could to her mother if something like that happens you should have been careful what you wished for.

Afterward: this is only a feeling that I had when reading on the Fast Track lately no certainty if that will happen naturally at least but what I can say if so it going to be a real punchline for Dethany's mom.