New entry C three: Primal

Now other than the enemies I don't watch adult swim don't like that kind of humor can get Beyond two episodes of final space and all honestly primal well indeed no need for music and dialogue but the sandwich grossness turns me off honestly.

First season is on spear the caveman in the T-Rex Fame that must learn to work together in order to survive after don't feel loved ones are senselessly eaten.

Night together had fought off that was like giant blood pads and man Apes then they met Mian a more evolved woman that knows how to use the resources around her and they sharpshooter even though her language is before the ones we know are hard to interpretate by the drawings where she's from I used to make out the fact that she was a slave to those that benefits from who seems to be a class five longer and that's just the first season.

Update notes: Out of impulse which is understandable spear tries to swim out to pursue Mian but after being washed up he decided to make a raft so he and fangs can head out to sea and into the unknown missed a very good Star Shower but when they got separated upon Shore short shortly after spear seems to end up in what seems to be a Norse Village and even though finding mean to cause some collateral damage with her short-lived friend they left even if they off were given.

Needless to say it's going to be similar to 10,000 BC and that be it for the second season seriously and it ends in September most think it'd be the 15th but that's from official speculation but the second season could end with an hour finale like how the first one began seems faint to me at least.