New file entry 3 D:Rise of the Teenager mutant ninja turtles the movie.

(Footnote:The following is on the rise of the Teenager mutant ninja turtles the movie.)

Ovalsan's log: Today I'll be looking into rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie and will have a full report once I return.

-Radio silence-

Ovalsan's post mission log: Got back and it a very good observation Mission that's have say the turtles with the help of the Casey Jones from the future to stop the Krane who are a trio of friends that own unique personality does ends up making more development on Leonardo to be the leader which he was meant to be although this series had Raphael as a leader even though for all we know this took place after the second season which we never got a look at due to corporate stubbornness and other crazy nonsense like the murder thing that's having a different party TV dimension but that's a different subject for another day stick around during the credit just to get out of my system if you think it has to be a Glitch techs related you might be right with with your opinion if you thought of something similar to what I would expect if there is something like that and if I did I would be throwing the Clank of the Tellanrain station that I'm currently for pulling the Red Alert cord for no apparent reason it would cause a very massive panic and if it's not Jordan I would hang for that.

End log.