Oval's Nintenguard thought on Nintendo pictures

(Footnote:The following are on my current thought on the announcement of Nintendo pictures.)

Now where to begin?

Well at this point most would think Nintendo pictures some could think Mario and Zelda but what about those that overshadowed by them like Star Fox if you ask me but but if their to be another Super Mario anime series I did not even say all men 2 look like the Super Mario Brothers Super Show with each episode parody known story novels and movies back then.

The Legend of Zelda well it's going to be hard to work with as a whole that is you and they will use among us as the base at best.

Now if they could even the show that they can make new IPS and if so I want in but what I have in mind may not be fond to Nintendo with the deviations that I have but what if they do a crossover with like oh say Glitchs Techs what would Nick want in return?

Well the best that can fit is of course avatar Last Airbender and just out of amusement the loud house but I prefer My Life as a Teenage Robot Danny Phantom and of course invader.......ZIM!

TMNT would work as well.

(What do you think like discuss about it and I'll reply the best way I can.)