Weekend note:What i heard out of SDCC2022

(The following is on a few thing here and their on what seen and hear out of San Diego Comic Con 2022)

Now where to begin?

Well during this time of this entry I've seen displays of the toys they have the booths as well with a few Trails of Interest well Transformers Earth spark for starters well it's worth looking into the only downside is a fact that Nickelodeon animated Nickelodeon shows nowadays are almost two seasons with some exceptions like oh SpongeBob and the loud house currently when it comes in the fall my love ask me November since that's when most of the specials and premieres usually happen during Thanksgiving weekend but I did request is Simon for the lower deck third log set assignment.

Marvel well Rrr phase 6 is going to be called the Multiverse Saga oh my head how will the Tellanrain and the comic government if they ever care will take most of the aspirins then the civilians all I can say at this time the Disney Empire had destroyed the balance of things to the point that you can't tell which world is which in the main ground like mines a flood fillers all I know because some would think places like I'm from the people are just too blue to the news to care what I think no like most I say enough more gray hair than others really see songs with a t-shirt that have something time interested or familiar with.