update file two F:My little Pony make your mark

Now what been put together by Sunny Star Scout and her friends in the second chapter of My Little Pony make you mark is that Twilight Sparkle made easy crystal when they think when a unicorn hurt an earth pony why are not by accident is for now up to debate.

As for the other nail puzzle pieces Wally hologram of Twilight Sparkle seems to try to warn sunny and her friends about someone called Opaline and she seem to be a real class 4 a real on her high horse kind of pony villain but seems to be keeping her cutie mark cover for some reason while her spy and punching bag Misty two zip seems to be suspicious of now.

From what their is on Opaline for now she is Van thinks she knows it all and treats none alicorns like low class a real evil queen kind of mare and for now seem she has a grudge with twice Sparkle and this is only me with reads believe that she may have set off the creation of Nightmare Moon.

As for the Cutie Mark thing well when I use magic they light up well if throughout the series they can evolve to whatever additional Magic each phone will get within the limit of their base root but that's just for me for now.

As for Misty joining's Sunny's group?

Well it could happen in the second half of the season since Netflix doesn't want to make long hiatuses could be in January if you ask me that is.

Now we just have to wait and see to find out.