Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to COTE Darren

ابدأ من البداية

Akeno: Of course, danna-sama.

Me: Excellent, thank you.

I rushed into the nearest backstage where the person on the otherside of the phone started yelling at me.

???: "RUBRICKS!! WHERE ARE YOU!"

Me: "Sorry, Irina-chan. I just got a reaction I have to do real quick, please just let me do this."

Irina: "Fine, but I will join you on this reaction, to make sure that Akeno doesn't try anything with you"

Me: "If you want, sure. I will create a portal right now for you if you would like."

Irina: "Suits me."

I snapped my fingers and Irina came out of the portal and stretched a little.

Irina: How have you been? Danna-sama?

Me: Good, I just got a reaction to do with the group. Wanna join me?

Irina: Sure.

We headed towards the stage, where Akeno was ready to snap her fingers, when Irina showed up besides me.

Akeno: Irina!

Irina: Akeno! Don't steal Danna-sama from me alright?

Akeno: Of course not, I have already promised that we will share him right?

Irina: I believe you this time.

Akeno: Now, I just have to snap my fingers and we are ready to summon them.

Me: Do it please.

Akeno: Of course, Danna-Sama.

She snapped her fingers and Lucas, Yuko, Kurumi from the Monarch Dimension. Kiyotaka, Kurumi and Koenji appeared from the COTE dimension. Raiden Shogun, Kurumi and Aether from the Genshin Dimension appeared.

Everyone -Darrens: WHERE ARE WE?!

Me: So loud. I should've silenced you before summoning you here.

Everyone- Darrens: WHO ARE YOU?!

Me: I am your god. Call me RK.

Koenji: God, like I believe that.

Me: You know that if I want to, I can just blink and you would disappear right?

Koenji just swallowed his spit as he sat back down on his seat while no more sound was made.

Me: Good, now, what we will be doing, is reacting to your MCs.

Kiyotaka: Who's our MCs?

Me: Good question, Kiyotaka! Those MCs are the Darrens.

Everyone: EH?!

Me: Of course, the first one that we shall react to today, shall be. THE COTE DARREN!

Kiyotaka: Brother?