Indescribable Home

Over the time that passed, hundreds of waves crashed on top of each other. Did we notice? No. How could we? We were trapped in love, a place that I couldn't really describe. While ocean action of all sorts took place at midnight, my only focus was on her. It seemed my mind couldn't really focus on much else. The midnight moon reflected on the rising waves of the navy ocean. All my emotions started piling up, what was a joyful night quickly turned sentimental. It was reversing every couple minutes. Going from "Isabelle this is fun" to "Isabelle I couldn't imagine life without you".

"Isabelle baby, come here." I said with an overload of joy and excitement in my voice.

"Okay. Coming!" She yelled for across the beach. We were running while we felt the freedom and open space of being outside the city. The nature that surrounded us, and the exotic habitat was amazing and without a doubt

admirable.

"Look at this." I said as I picked up a baby sea turtle and showed it to her, she mumbled an awe.

"Isabelle just like this sea turtle, it's free. A whole ocean for it to discover and explore, I want you to be the same, there's a big world out there and I want to explore it with you. I love you Isabelle."

"William, I don't know what to say, I don't think my words for you are describable at this moment. I love you so much, I want to be with you no matter what takes place and what struggles we deal with ahead."

We walk through the beige sand as it tickled our toes and copied our footprints. Through the darkness the ambiance of ocean waves filled our ears and left us peaceful. Together we though we might stay, so with blankets in my truck we cuddled under the moon light and the chirping sea gulls. Fell asleep near the midnight ocean, the serene, indescribable home we had always wished for.