The Repeat of Dreams.

Slowly my recovery of Isabelle's death was diminished. I could sleep at night without her entering my mind for hours on edge. I could act normal around my friends like nothing ever happened, like Isabelle was a mere love dream. A romantic moment that will only fade. That was just how I acted though, in reality Isabelle was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I couldn't just forget about her, I couldn't think of her as a dream, yet she was. This is the only dream that will ever come true, the only dream that I can say I've lived. Grieving wasn't going to help though, I needed a boost, I needed a similar being. I've become so numb, I don't have the emotions that had poured from my heart. You could say I'm paralyzed within my own fear. The fear of being in a relationship that just didn't feel the same. I decided to take a walk, painful memories of my first attempt filled my mind. The first attempt in fulfillment, completion. I walked to where the pain started... I sat down wear tears wet her pants and hair was pulled. Where I picked her up and ran, ran for her dear life.

I sat there remembering memories I wish I hadn't had. Memories I wish I

hadn't experienced. I decided to take a seat on the park bench while peacefulness was still available. While nobody was around, while no nature was in the midst. All I could hear was the ambiance of a flowing stream and the wind traveling through leaves. While the wind picked up the leaves off their feet, I wish I could of done the same one last time. I confuse myself with emotions of regret and grief. Its like the death of Isabelle was a bullet in my heart, I was leaking blood, I need a replaced heart or I need something to fill that hole. I saw a girl writing, lost in her own world or literature. I slowly approached her, I walked to see she was writing poetry. I said hi, she returned it. I asked her what she was writing, she said romance. She said she was struggling with a problem, she was, like me, empty. I regained the feeling I had lost and as a new dawn began I wasn't numb. I was complete and as we conversed through the night. Talking of the similarities we had, and how much alike we were. I confidently seemed to have a repeat of dreams...

*Leave a comment, please.