Chapter 32: Berserker Noble Phantasms (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Me: Thank you.

Medusa: No. Thank you.

Medusa then jump on the tree & fled. I then decided to leave Wynida with some weapons in the house. I then open the door to find a teenage demihuman sitting in the chair. She still has dog ears & tail as she is happy to went toward me.

Teenage demihuman: Daddy, you're back! Where are the others?

Me: Wyndia?

Wyndia: Yes, dad?

I am stunned a bit to find out that Wyndia aged. However, I am shocked that she is covered in blood. I then look around the Cabin to see the windows are shattered.

Me: Wyndia, what happens?

Wyndia then went outside as I followed her. She then leads him to the side of the house. He then saw some blood streaks where we are heading. Wyndia then showed them behind the bushes were five giant headless chickens. One of them was a king. I was shocked to find out about it. I then turn to my teenage daughter.

Wyndia: They attacked when the wave happened. Petey protected me & defeated four of them, but the king killed him. It attacked the cabin, so I killed it with a knife dipped in Poison.

Me: I am sorry about this.

Wyndia: It's ok.

I feel bad for leaving her here. I decided to do something for her.

Me: Wyndia, let's go.

Wyndia: Where?

Me: Before I give you a weapon, you need some new clothes, a set of armor & underwear. I wonder if Medea would help me with this. 

Wyndia: Yes, daddy!

I then decided to take her to Trifas city. I put my hooded cloak on her, then I picked her up & put her on my back. I then went at lightning speed to Trifas City to see Medea. We went inside only to find the shop is empty. Wyndia looked at the potions while I see a sliding door. I then went to it, then open the sliding door to see her spraying clay bodies. I then closed the sliding doors. The sliding door opens to see Medea's face.

Medea: You see it?

Me: Honestly, no. But I'm here for a different reason. Can you help me find underwear for my daughter?

When she saw Wyndia, she then smiled. The smile was extremely happy.

Medea: Aww, so cute! So cute! So cute! She is cute like Saber! I will help you! 

Medea quickly took Wyndia into the room I then see the shelf with her Saber figures to find they are in great condition

Medea quickly took Wyndia into the room I then see the shelf with her Saber figures to find they are in great condition. I looked closely at her face to find out that she was one of the girls from my vision. I then see Wyndia getting some leggings with a few colored pairs of underwear. I blushed when seeing a black pair.