-26-

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been a month and everything is back to normal. Jungkook is getting his treatment. If I tried to run away from him, it would make him more aggressive. Now Jungkook has been doing alot better and am really happy with him.

"Baby, I'm going to Namjoon." Jungkook hugged me. "You just rest here. Okay?" He kissed my forehead. I spend most of my time in his house. He left. While I was waiting a movie.

Someone knock on the door. I went to check who it is. I opened the door and I was a man in his mid twenties.The man entered the house without even asking.

"Can I ask what are you doing inside the house and who are you?" I said to the man who was looking around.

"You must be Y/n? Where is Jeon Jungkook?" The tall man said.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"Sorry didn't introduce to myself. I'm detective Jaehyun." He offered a hand to shake

"You already know me." I said with poker face. "Teen these day are cocky." Jaehyun chuckled.

I just give him a weird face. What is up with this guy? He look creepy.

"Kid,  I know everything your boyfriend have done." He said and it made me alert.

"I think you need to know about him too, I don't have any evidence. That is why I am here. So don't tell your boyfriend." He looked around.

"No! Just leave. You can't investigate our house." I said and he didn't listen to me.

He went to basement. Basement has dry blood mark everywhere. Jaehyun was looking at them.

I don't know what to do. This jaehyun dude seems to be good at his job. It can happen that he found something and then me and Jungkook won't be together.

"You see this? Dry blood. He definitely killed someone here."

This whole thing was making me nervous for the first time. My legs were trembling. Fear of Jungkook getting caught engulfed me.

I grabbed whatever was near me. I felt the need to protect us from him. I hit his head very hardly with glasses bottle. He groaned and hold his head. Then I stab his stomach.

He fell on the ground and blood start flowing.

I let the junk of glass bottle shattered on the ground.

What have I done?

No, no, no. I panicked and tried to stop the flow but it kept on flowing.  My whole cloths were covered with blood. Jaehyun's heartbeat stopped. He died. I killed him.

I started crying while looking at my bloody hands. I screamed and sit on the corner. I was shaking. I killed someone. fucking killed. I took a life just to save evil. I kept crying near the dead body.

I was crying mess. I hugged my legs and put my head on it.

After a while heard a voice calling my name and enter the basement.I looked up.It was Jungkook. He looked at Jaehyun's body and then at me.

"What's this?" He asked.

"H-he knew everything. He w-would send you to jail." I cried. "I'm sorry y/n. I couldn't control myself. I don't how and why I did that." I cried even harder.

Jungkook come near me and hugged me, not caring about the blood I have on my clothes. "It's fine. "

"How does it fine? I fucking killed someone? What happened his family?" I exclaimed.

"Y/n, I understand. But first we have to clean this mess." He wiped her tears. He stand up and made me stand too.
___________

We hide his body where no one can found it. We cleaned the mess and changed our outfits quickly. Burning our blood covered clothes.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

"But where?" I asked her.

"You said he is a detective. Other detectives gonna know he is missing and then they will found us. So before that we have to flee." He said while going to my car. He started driving.

"Also turn off your phone." He told me and I nodded.

________________