-9-

Jungkook bring hot chocolate and sit beside me. Jungkook looked at me while my tears were not stopping. I wasn't crying because of Han. Right now, I was crying because I didn't trust my kookie. How could I not trust his words when he been with me all the time. He cared of me more than anyone in this world.

Jungkook hugged me and wiped my tears. "Shhh! Y/n don't cry. Your tears are hurting me. I can't see you like that." Jungkook patted my head softly trying to calm me.

"Why you care so much? Why does it hurt you seeing me sad?" Jungkook pause for a second then smiled.

"Of course, it hurts seeing you cry. You are my everything and I always want to see you happy." His eyes has a whole galaxy in it. They were so bright telling me to believe him.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed my lips. His lips were so gentle.I kissed him back softly. What am I doing? Are we casually gonna kiss each other like this? But it doesn't matter. It feel so good and different. The kiss I can feel it's special. I didn't felt that way when kissed Han. After a few seconds he pulled away. Jungkook put my head on his chest allowing to hear his heartbeat. It was really calm. I hugged his waist. Jungkook was playing with my hair softly. We cuddle and I fell asleep.
_____________

I looked at y/n and she was sleeping peacefully on chest. I want this Y/n. I want you to sleep with me every night. I want to sleep with your warmth on my body and wake next to you. I dragged my fingers over her skin softly, not trying to tickle her or in sexual motive, I just want to caressed your skin and feel that you are with me. It physically relax my mind. I need you with me all the time.

I admired her for awhile and then carefully put her down. Covering her with a blanket so stay warm and cozy. I didn't wanted to go but I need to end some business. I wore my jacket and headed out. It was almost night.

I was in dark street a little far from my house. It was complete silence. I saw a figure infront of me. I took out my knife and walked closer to the figure. The person stopped and looked behind him.

"What are you doing here? And why are you holding a knife?" That person said confused.

I stabbed him. He squealed. "Why are you doing this I did what you said? kissed another girl as you said. Then why are you hurting me?" He asked and I stabbed him again.

Yes, I threatened Han and made him do that. Of course i'm not dumb. I know y/n gonna explain everything to Han and they will be together again. I can't let that happen.

"You were supposed to be death Han for being with y/n." I stabbed him last time in heart. Oh god, my poor ears. He was so loud. Even louder than Somi. Thank God, there is no houses in this area.

I cleaned the messed I made. It's hard to be a teenager and Killing and hiding bodies. I wrapped his body in a plastic bag.

After throwing his body to wild animals in the jungle. Cruel but don't care. He will be meal of wild animals. All clues will be destroyed.