-23-

Jungkookp.o.V.

I went to y/n's house but she wasn't there so I texted her while walking to park near her house and then I saw her. Laughing and smiling. Ignoring my texts and calls for another guy. My heart breaks seeing her laughing with someone else other than me.

"Y/n!" I went near them and Sungchan looked at me annoyed.

"Here comes your psycho boyfriend." sungchan whispers to y/n loud enough for me to hear.

"Shut up." Y/n said and giggled. She giggled? That means she agrees that I am psycho. Sungchan stand and come near me.

"Why can't you let y/n live alone?" He said trying to be funny but actually he wanted to make me mad.

I kissed y/n's lips and said while pouting"Why would I leave my beautiful girlfriend?"

I started walking while holding y/n's arm.

"Hey where are you going? Already forget your promise of hang out?" Sungchan holds y/n's other arm.

"--" I didn't let Y/n complete.

"She already had a boyfriend to hang out with and if you excuse us" we went from there.

We went to y/n's house.

"Jungkook, what were you trying to do? Why are you so rude to Sungchan?" Y/n said and I was trying to control my angry.

"Sungchan is always so sweet and loving but you behave like a jerk infront of him." I can't believe what she just said."I don't know why i'm dating a guy like you. You put so many restrictions on me." that it i had lot.

"WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH! STAND THERE WHILE HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON YOU" he yelled.

she flinched when I shouted. I took one step closer to her which each word until her back touched the wall. She was looking down. I made her look at me. By holding her chin with my one hand and twisting her arm behind her with my other arm.

"LOOK AT ME!!! Do you have any idea what I have done for you. For us. Just to hear that you think i'm a jerk infront of him."She was about to cry.

"Jungkook you are hurtung me!"

"NO YOU ARE HURTING ME LEE Y/N!" I shouted again.

"You know what hurts the most?" I exclaimed twisting her arm more. She screamed. "When you love someone and they treat you like shit."

"Jungkook! My arm, It hurts really bad," she screamed with tears rolling down her face.

"Really does it hurt? I had enough of your attitude you are getting punishment today." I said.

"Strip." She was just looking down and crying. I hold her hair. "Can't you fucking hear what just said? Fucking strip before rip off your clothes."

"Jungkook I am not in mood-"

"Who fuck said will punish you according to your mood?" I started taking off her clothes, almost ripping off. I unbuckled my belt. I hold her arm. I sat on the bed and bend her over on my lap. "Count the spank." I said. A rapid muffled scream left her mouth as the belt come in contact with her skin. She counted. I don't want to be hard on her. But I can't do anything else, she been meeting with that Sungchan alot.

Here I kill people for her. I do everything and put my life in danger just to keep her save while she out there hanging out with other guys.

I stopped when was satisfied, Looking at her hips

that were filled with red marks.

I made her sit on my lap, she groan. I kissed her lips roughly. She was s resisting my kiss and not opening her mouth. I pinned her to the bed, my hands in her hip digging nails in it.

I could feel some type of liquid on my face. I opened my eyes and saw her. Her eyes has a mixture of fear and sadness. But mostly fear.

Was Taehyung hyung right will y/n not accept me?

I close my eyes for a second, her crying is indeed my weakness.

I got off her and she covered her body with a blanket and started crying.

I can see marks on her body. First time she is crying because of me and i don't know what to do. I'm the reason of her crying. Without realizing I also started crying. I was about to hurt her more.

"I'm sorry y/n" I said while crying and tried to hug her but she pushed me away. But still I hugged her and we both cried. I kissed her forehead again and again while whispering sorry numerous time.

"Let's end this. I don't want to be with you." She finally spoken while tears are rolling down her face.

************************************
VOTE GOALS  50+

GUYS PLEASE VOTE 🙏🙏