-6-

Jungkook pov

After school I went to Han and y/n.

"Hey, Y/n. Let's go for ice cream after this." I asked while smiling at y/n, ignoring Han.

"But me and y/n is going for movie?" Han said. This bitch, is he trying to compete with me?

"What? You didn't asked me yet?" Y/n said confused.

"I was about to ask you." Such a loser.

"Since Jungkook asked first, I'll go with him. It's been awhile since hang out with him." Y/n smiled at me.

"But I really wanna go out with you." Han said while pouting. Ew.

"We will but not now. I want to spend time with Jungkook."Y/n told Han.

I smirk at Han. There is no competition. Y/n is already mine. And she will choose me over everyone in this world Han just gazed at me, I shrugged my shoulder.

"Let's go y/n." I hold y/n's hand.

____________

We brought the ice cream and sit on the table. Y/n was looking so happy while eating ice cream. She surely love ice cream. She was looking like a kid. I can't do anything but just admire how beautiful she is. This ice cream parlor is really special for us. I met her for the first time here. When was 4 year old, I came here. Then my ice cream dropped on the floor. I was crazy and then this little angel came in my life. Giving her ice cream to me to calm me. After that we became friends. She always be precious to me, my greatest reward.

"Your ice cream is melting kookie." I looked at a hands which were covered with melted ice cream.

"Oh." I mutter. Y/n laughed. That sound of her laugh, tense up my knuckles if I think I will be not able to hear it again

"Wait let me help." She took my hands and clean it with tissues. She is so caring. The way she hold me hand. The care and love she has. She just needs to realize how much she loves me.

"I missed you." I said. Y/n chuckled.

'Who was the one ignoring me?" Y/n replied.

"Yes but I promise that i will never gonna do it again."

___________

I come back home. I was smiling like crazy. I missed spending time with her. I went to the basement of my house.

"Sorry that I made you wait." I said to the figure that was tied up with the chair.