-7-

"UNTIE ME JUNGKOOK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The person yelled.

I sighed and went to the table and pulled out my knife collection. Nothing new it's drama for every month. I came cross such people who think screaming will make me not kill them. I started sharpening my knife.

"You see somi, you hurt y/n. Now you have to pay for it." I turned around After seeing me with knives she crying.

I walked closer to her and pulled her hair. "WHY YOU TRIED TO HURT Y/N?"I yelled at her.

"Jungkook please i-im sorry---- sorry. Don't hurt me." Somi started crying while begging.

I cut her slowly. "PLEASE DON'T." somi cried. Her voice was so annoying

"Shh, stop screaming. If you didn't scream I will kill you slowly." She didn't listen to me and was yelling her throat out. I get annoyed by her voice. So I started stabbing her. She keep on yelling and screaming but no one came to help her. The yelling stopped.
I took a deep Breathe and looked at her lifeless body. I feel satisfaction. I don't care who have to hurt, I don't care whose blood have to spill. I can't let anyone take her away from him. Nothing else matters. No one else matters.

____________

It was weekend. So Jungkook went to y/n's house. Jungkook was looking for y/n. He couldn't found her. So he thought maybe she is with Han. Only the thought made his blood boil. He went to the mall where Han and

y/n were planning to meet. But Han and y/n wasn't there. I was getting anxious, what if Han hurt her.

He started looking for her. He stopped when he saw Han and y/n at park. Han was standing close to y/n. And he lean in and kissed y/n. Jungkook closed his fist and clenched his jaws. He just kill Somi and now He dare to touch her right Infront of him.

"One day you will learn to love me. You will realize that I am the one for you. You are mine and mine alone. I won't let this bitch take you away. I know I am selfish. I will have you in my arms forever and ever."

______________

I was in my house. I smiled as I remember about my first kiss. Oh sorry, second kiss. That Jungkook spoiled my first kiss. I forget to ask about that again. Leave it, it will make us awkward.

I was in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Jungkook. I answered it.

"Come to our hang out place now." Jungkook hung up saying that. This attitude is not accepted here. Why is he being like this?

That's weird should go? His words were sounding

different. I decided to go there.

Our hang out place is on the mountain where it is abandoned tower. We found it and we were 11, I think. We like to spend time on the top of the tower because it has great city view. And it has nice starry view at night. I love stars so that place is my favourite. We go there to calm ourselves. It has ocean on the other side. I don't like going there alone because it is kinda scary and creepy.

I reached there and saw Jungkook standing on the edge of the the tower facing the ocean.

"Yah bunny. You will fell down from there and will be eaten my the sharks in oceans so step away from the edge. "I joked.

He turned. He was crying. Oh, it was not a situation to be joking around.

"Jungkook, what happened?" I tried to walk close to him.

"Didn't come near me." He said with tears in his eyes.

"What happened? Talk to me. Maybe I could help." I tried to be as soft as possible. The matter look serious.

"Will you do what I say?" He question. I found it weird but nodded. "Okay then break up with Han."

_________________