-14-

I opened my eyes, a heavy arm on my waist pressing me hard on his bare chest. While his face on my neck. I think he is still sleeping. recall the events from last night. It's wrong yet I feel safe in Jungkook's arm. I been trying to ignore my emotions a nod feeling for

Jungkook. No doubt I felt a little more attachment than friends.

and then kissed me. He hold me by my hip pulling me on the top of him.

"You actually grown have and watermelons, last time when saw your chest it was nothing." He spoken.

He turned me to face him. He woke up? He still has eyes closed. He mumbled something "Yah! when did you saw me before this?" I exclaimed and hit him softly. "Yah, yah! Stop! How you remember that? It happened way back then." hit him Again this "I always been naught. It's just that am good at hiding." He exclaimed. Well, he hide the fact that he can do all that things he did last night.

"4 grade when you were dressing up and wake in, that time didn't thought you will have any boobs."

time. "You know you are being naughty these days." said. He chuckled.

"What else are you hiding?" asked.

"I just realized we left our cum in the living room. How gonna explain that to Jin hyung." "JUNGKOOK!" We heard his brother scream his name. He must be up.

"Shit we are in trouble." exclaimed.

"Don't worry baby. You can take shower and wear one of my hoodies. In meantime will go

downstairs get scolded by Jin and then will get your clothes." Jungkook kissed my forehead then got up. He wore his clothes and went downstairs.

I decided to take shower, I smiled remembering about last night. I never thought will have

my first time with him.

After shower I came out and dried myself with a towel. went to Jungkook's wardrobe. And

found I a hoodie, wore it.

There must be a shorts too that I can wear. I said and opened the drawers. When I opened the second drawer it had all of my last things. My lost bracelet, perfume, unicorn pencil, And so many things from my childhood to now. Why he been collecting this?

I opened the other cupboard, and saw my most favorite plushie which was half torn out. "Omg no! What is it doing here?" I used to love this plushie so much that couldn't sleep without it. And when lost it I couldn't fall asleep at night then Jungkook started sleeping with me and said have him so should not care about that Plushie.

I also find many pictures of mine. Not only the pictures have with him, pictures that he

took without me knowing.

"Y/n?" Jungkook called.

"I am here." said. He came to the walk in wardrobe and saw me looking at the stuff.

"Jungkook what is all this? It's kidda creepy." said.

"No, it not creepy. It is my love." He replied.

"No. Like look at all these pictures. And why you have pictures of me sleeping?"