-8-

"Okay, break up with Han."

"What? Why should I?" Is he serious?

"Okay, then I will jump from here." He warned with serious tone. I looked at him, confused. He turned ready to jump.

"Don't jump. Why are you being childish?"

"Are you going to break up or I jump from here? You know I can do it." He is serious. He actually can do that. Not a long time ago, he warn me like this saying he will drown himself if I didn't listen to him. I thought he is joking but he end up actually doing it. So I know he can do anything.

"Okay! Okay! will. Now don't jump from there." I said to him.

"Do it right now." His deep voice is so scary.

I took my phone out and called Han. I put my phone on speaker. Han picked up the phone.

"Y/n, How are you?" Han said sweetly.

"Let's break up" I said. I planned that will break up for now but will talk to Han tomorrow. I know he gonna understand and I hope Jungkook stop this.

"Why so suddenly?" Han said confused.

"I am sorry, I can't be with you. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I sighed. "Happy??"

Jungkook walked to me and hugged me.

"Yes, so much." He was back to sweet Jungkook.

"Let's go home. I'm starving." He said happily like nothing happened.

Why is his aura changing like this? It's kinda creepy.

I shrugged it. Maybe he is going through puberty.

I know y/n, that forced you to break up with him. And you want to be with him. But you need understand. We are meant for each other.

_____________

I get up early this morning even its weekend because I need to explain Han everything.

he gonna understand and I hope Jungkook stop this.

1

"Why so suddenly?" Han said confused.

"I am sorry, I can't be with you. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I sighed. "Happy??"

Jungkook walked to me and hugged me.

"Yes, so much." He was back to sweet Jungkook.

"Let's go home. I'm starving." He said happily like "Happy??"

Jungkook walked to me and hugged me.

"Yes, so much." He was back to sweet Jungkook.

"Let's go home. I'm starving." He said happily like nothing happened.

Why is his aura changing like this? It's kinda creepy.

I shrugged it. Maybe he is going through puberty.

___________

I know y/n, that forced you to break up with him. And you want to be with him. But you need understand. We are meant for each other.

____________

I get up early this morning even its weekend because I need to explain Han everything.

I was going to his house when I saw han with a girl at a park near his house. Maybe it's his friend i was about to walk near him when han  kissed the girl

He really moved on, this easily my eyes got teary i ran from there before I disturb their so called lovely dovely moment.

I headed to jungkook's house because I didn't know where else to go. I knocked the door. He opened the door.

I quickly wrap my arms around him and hid my face in his chest.

"What happened y/n? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked and cupped my face.

"You were right. I should never date Han. He n never loved me. He was with another girl." My words were breaking because of crying.

"It's okay. You don't need to cry for that"

"I'm sorry that didn't trust you when you told me to break up with him.Thank you. you made me break up  with that cheater.

He wiped my tears with his thumb, making me look into his eyes.

"You wanna come in and have some hot chocolate and cuddle."I nodded. I need this.

"Come in."

sat on the sofa. Jungkook give me a comfy blanket. Then watch him going to the kitchen. My minds has different thoughts. I was a little disappointed on myself that I was mad at Jungkook for not accepting my relationship with Han. But maybe Jungkook already know about Han cheating on me. Jungkook did that because he didn't wanted me to get hurt. And I? I only doubted my best friend.