Another damn party..

Draco's POV

You know, I love Jacky, which I probably shouldn't have told her because we all know how lucky I am. My happiness only lasts for so fucking long.

Not to jinx myself or anything but things felt a little too good.

Callisto caught me smiling at her the other day in Snape's class. The thing is, I think he saw me, which is a very big issue on my behalf. He happens to be quite the mind reader as well.

Tonight is Slughorn's Christmas party. I heard him speaking about it with Granger and Harry earlier today.

I wasn't invited. I mean fair enough but he's still an asshole for that.

Im going to try and sneak in anyway.

She's going.

Jacquline POV

Slughorn has invited me to his annual Christmas party tonight, I'm not really looking forward to it personally. I have other shit that needs to be taken care of before I can celebrate with bon-bons and champagne. Also, Cedric is going to be there. I wish I could say I'm trying to not hold a grudge against him but id just be lying to myself.

Astoria will be there too, I hope I get another opportunity to beat the shit out of her again.

Draco on the other hand wasn't invited, but he did let me know he would be sneaking in anyway.

I grab ahold of my nightstand drawer and pull it open to grab my wallet. I count how many galleons I have left in there, enough to buy a dress for this thing. I put it in my bag.

I throw on a green sweater and my favorite sweatpants, which are just grey baggy ones. I walk into the bathroom and throw my hair up into a messy bun and head out of my room. There are not many people in the common room for a Saturday but of course, there always has to be some first years being as loud and obnoxious as humanly possible.

"I hope both of you know that it only gets fucking worse from here on out," I say to the two first-year boys while I walk out of the dungeons, breaking their laughter.

Smiling, I head up the corridor stairs. Im just simply preparing them for their future. No harm.

It's not that cold today for winter at least, I pull out my wand and cast a warming charm over myself anyway. While heading toward Hogsmeade I see that it is rather crowded today, and seemingly not in a good way.

Ollivanders Wand Shop has been destroyed. Everyone got their wands from there. I frown as I walk past it, just next to the Weasley's bright and alive shop is Gladrags Wizardwear.

I already see an array of dresses in the window that look like they could work. I got my dress for the ball from here, good and bad memories.

I walk inside and the little bell rings as I enter. There are not many people in here this time of year, it's usually filled during spring or the fall.

The little old lady greets me from the register.

I wave back at her and begin my search, I'm not looking for something too formal, maybe even a little slutty.

I go over to the shorter dresses and sort through the different colors. My eye lands on a haltered, light blue dress with a lace lining. I know I want this one.

Picking it up from the rack, I head toward the back where the dressing rooms are. It's quite short but then again that's what I wanted. When it's on, I can't tear my eyes off it. It's tight in all the right places and just barely covers my ass. Perfect.

I change back into the clothes I wore over here and head towards the register. The lady rang me up and I hand her the exact change for the dress, it wasn't that expensive either.

She places the dress, neatly folded, into a bag for me and thanks me on the way out.

I head back towards the castle.

DRACOS POV

If Jacquline shows up in a tiny little dress I don't know if I'm going to kill her or kill myself. The thought of her body in something like that just keeps popping up in my head on repeat. I mean I literally drool over her while she's in her robes.

I'm done for, absolutely done for.

There's no one really here I've noticed. I wonder where Blaise is. I haven't seen him in quite a while.

Oh well, time for me to get ready.