The other nurses were too scared to go back in, so they thought of Lisa, the new girl.

Hearing no response from Lisa, the head nurse continued, "You won't be doing it for free. I'll ask the executives to give you an additional pay per day."

"Yeah, Lisa, please help us, or else our department will be annihilated by Young Master Park." Soojin requested.

Lisa suddenly understood; aside from their youth and good looks, the nurses in her department were super inexperienced, even lacking the skill and courage to draw blood.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Yay!" The other two nurses let out a sigh of relief when they heard this.

"Lisa, here's the IV. You can go administer it to Young Master Park." Soojin immediately took out a tray with an infusion set on it.

Lisa changed into her white robe and took the tray. Then, she walked towards room 1.

"Head Nurse, do you think she'll be alright?" worried, one of the nurses asked.

"Who knows, it all depends on her luck. Even if she gets beaten up, it won't be for nothing. Young Master Park is super rich." The head nurse smiled.

Lisa didn't know who this Jimin was, so naturally, she wasn't stressed out, unlike the other terrified nurses.

Sana already encountered the terrors of Young Master Park before noon, as he cursed at her during rounds, forcing her to run away in tears.

Of course, they all had their own little plots. They thought that Young Master Park would have pity on them because of their beauty. If they were lucky enough to receive his attention, they'll never have to be a nurse again.

Rumour has it that Jimin's BigHit Entertainment could easily lift a woman up to stardom.

Jimin's company was home to many of the current hottest domestic celebrities. How? He tossed money at them to make them famous.

Jimin had way too much money, so he could make anyone famous, as long as he was willing to promote them…

Forget those nurses, wherever Jimin went, there were tons of women who wanted to pile up all over him.

He was different from Jungkook. Jungkook was humble, and even though everyone knew that he was the heir to JC, hardly anyone had seen this said heir.

However, Jimin was the complete opposite. He was extravagant, loud, ill-tempered, and went through women faster than he changed out of shirts.

He wasn't just the president of an entertainment company, the Park family basically controlled the country's economy, as Park Financial Banks could be found all over South Korea.

His father had been ranked amongst the Forbes top five richest people in South Korea for five consecutive years now.

When Lisa arrived at the door, Jimin was on his phone.

He has been racing and playing around with car modifications since he was twelve or thirteen, and nothing had ever happened to him.

However, perhaps he was just having a bad day, so when he was racing in the mountain range, his car crashed into another, and he tore his anterior cruciate ligament. Now, he was forced to recover at South Side for a while.

Here, everyone had a different spending allowance and were arranged according to their own financial conditions.

Jimin stayed in room one, a suite that was a hundred or so square meters in size, with a full set of appliances and furniture. Even the bed had a multi-purpose mechanical control.